MX-3 For the Win?

Guest Scooter

Guest Scooter

Naw, it's not even my car. Here's some more info:

Posted by Franko

Heres the deal, 91 octane.. 20 psi.. 65 degree celsius intake temps.. 264 hp and 350 ft lbs torque. Thats as far as 91 octane would take me without detonating. Don't mind the shaky graph, it was getting a little bit of ignition noise so it makes it look weird.

It was a DynoDynamics dyno.. And apparently if I was to dyno it on a normal roller style dyno the results woud be 22% higher! Its crazy.. Just look.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286440

Well whatever it is the car is sick I put a 350z to shame the other night before I hit the dyno.. Enjoyable.

You would not believe the wheelspin. Ive probably boosted in first like once.. Second gear is completely useless by third im beginning to get traction but its not too bad and from then on its just a strong pull in the rest.

The transmission loves it. Just as long as there is no wheel hop Ill be in good shape.

The power graph is a little weird since its one of those load style dynos. Im going to have to check with the dyno guys to see if there is another way to display it or something but as for now.. thats what I got.

Cars nice though.. I got some good dyno footage of the manifold glowing red and everything.. Pretty cool.

Yeah using the standard P = TN / 5252 shows that car making over 300hp. So I guesse I need to read about that dyno type.

Working a 350z over is not special =) they are slow stock. I would like to see that on a regular dyno. I have no doubts its a wicked car.