Callin out for a re-match

Reed44

Alright, who ever has the boosted honda I raced tonight, I want a re-match. This time we do it when we BOTH are ready not YOU. I honk and it will be from a LOW roll or a dig. Nice honda btw, very impressive.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its me that followed you back. I tried to find where everyone went but they were gone by the time I hit the freeway.

Put a bullet in it? I know my car is slow. It was not a fair race. He started honking before I was beside him and by the time I started to get there he went. yeah we were in a hurry but still needed to line even. I dont care if I loose. Its a fast car. Im just askin for an even re-match.

Yeah its me that followed you back. I tried to find where everyone went but they were gone by the time I hit the freeway.

Put a bullet in it? I know my car is slow. It was not a fair race. He started honking before I was beside him and by the time I started to get there he went. yeah we were in a hurry but still needed to line even. I dont care if I loose. Its a fast car. Im just askin for an even re-match.

Dig race him off of a flagger, cant get anymore even then that.

Sam-I would love to do a dig from a flagger or a low roll. Is he on CR so we can agree on a race?

Miller-It was actually a pretty good race. At the end it was him by a car, just enough to get in front of me. Yeah I spun alot because i pulled over in the grass to let the car go by but then everyone was yellin just go so we then attempted to line up and went.

thanks sam, yea good race we can do it again thouh if you want digg or roll dosent matter

-Nther91 are you for real? lol no sence for a 280whp civic to race a busa....

After you race ryan go on ahead and give me a dig? Shanton where you at? Me and you have a race that never happened!

thanks sam, yea good race we can do it again thouh if you want digg or roll dosent matter

I think you just need to start racing stripe to stripe because it seems like everytime you do a roll, you either leave early, or shut down early... :rolleyes:

eris -nther91- was more then likely talking about u racing his mustang but then again he is over 300lbs on a busa

If we can, do both. A dig first with someone flaggin then maybe a 10 roll?