FS: CRX Modified & Rebuilt

bbyevo

**pictures can be seen here ***

88 CRX SI: 189,9xx miles on the chassis

-Fully rebuilt D16A6 motor. (It was rebuilt around spring time at the begining of last year. all other mods except header were done at the same time as the build. motor has been bored to about a 1.8-2.0L)

(since the rebuild the car has been driven very few miles, as this is not my daily driver and never has been; but the car is verry reliable and can certainly be driven as a daily without problems.)

-AEM Cold Air Intake

-Tsudo CatBack Exhaust

- Un-named header that was on the car when i bought it

-New OEM radiator

-Short throw shifter

-Act Clutch

::Interior::

-Mugen Steering wheel

-Momo steering wheel hub

-Mugen shift knob

-Mugen pedals

-Aiwa CDC-X507M cd changer/receiver

-Kenwood speakers

::Exterior::

-shaved antenna, rear wiper blade and windshield washer, hood eblem

-90crx TailLights

-Wings West body kit (side skirts, door cards, front and rear bumper)

-BuddyClub2 roof scoop

-JDM STI spec-c roof flap

-Decah Lamborghini Doors

-Metalic graphite paint

:Wheels and tires:

-17x7 Motegi DP6 Hyper black Wheels with polished lip

-Falken Ziex Tires

+ set of SI wheels (powder coated graphite) with Yokahama YK420 mud&snow

-Suspension is stock, maybe too rough for some people

::What it needs::

All the interior panels and speakers have been removed but are included with the car (minus front and rear carpet)

The A/C controls were removed but i have it. the actual A/C compressor and everything under the hood are still in-tact but it may need recharged.

The passenger side mirror was cracked at the time of painting, but extra included

The windshield was cracked when replacing the weather stripping

The paint has chipped where the sideskirts were riveted and where the fiberglass ends on the roof

If the doors are not opened properly they rub the fenders

$3,000 firm with out motegi wheels/ $3,500 with

If you have any questions

Feel free to email- Shubuduba@aol.com

or call- (614)404-3314

Thanks

-Eddie

Not to thread jack but I want info on the 2.0 D16 that you said has been done. Those cylinder walls would be so damn thin it would have cooling issues out the ying yang. Good luck on sale though. Free bump for you

If you'd like call the shop, Hudson Import, their number is (614) 262-1522. ask for Nam or Benny

I believe the one i've seen was done by bisimoto

The guy at the shop was estimating so it could be 1.9 or maybe even 1.8 but i wouldnt say less. and a 2.0l d16 has been done

Going out .200 would get you a 1.8L.... is there a stroker crank? Thats the only option.

Going out .200 would get you a 1.8L.... is there a stroker crank? Thats the only option.

Idk its possible. All this talk has got me thinking and wanting to call nam or benny but I doubt they remember

Hudson Import. I have seen them do some shit. If they had it than it has a possibility! Nam is a genious! I have seem him re-wire an entire car(BMW325i) swap motors(Honda passport) in 8 hours! While taking nice size breaks!

Yeah, theyre the only shop that I can say I have had a good experience with. Slomo, IPS, (what was) Auto exotica FTMFL

Bisi runs a 2.2 F Series, not a D-Series.

As stated it is hard enough to make a B18 into a 2.0L.

Let alone a D16.

Well Bisimoto still uses the d-series head and tranny, and they only started using the F22 Block since 2003.

B18-2.0 really not that hard, 84mm pistons!! Im building one right now, as for bisi running a D series head on a F series bottom end? Wow that would take a lot of machining. Got a link? Not doubting you but now you got me intrigued in Bisi's setup. I know a lot of people using H series heads on F series blocks and calling them G series. Anyways another free bump for your crx

B18-2.0 really not that hard, 84mm pistons!! Im building one right now, as for bisi running a D series head on a F series bottom end? Wow that would take a lot of machining. Got a link? Not doubting you but now you got me intrigued in Bisi's setup. I know a lot of people using H series heads on F series blocks and calling them G series. Anyways another free bump for your crx

My bad i think its just a sohc f22 accord head