Megan Racing (MKIV)

Guest alpin3star5

ok whats your point. yeah we know its columbus racing...hes just commenting on you being a douche bag...and your whining about your life...soo if you have a problem with him make deal with it outside of the thread i made because it doesnt have shit to do with you and your POS MR2

I wasn't talking to you....but whatever. I wasnt whining about my life. I like mine just the way it is. I was more or less commenting on yours, and how easy you've got it.

Oh and that guy who posted above is a much, much larger douchebag. If you stick around long enough, he will jump on you too. Seems to have a problem with everyone at some point. Youve got to ignore him too.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats gay...and i really dont have it easy but hey oh well.

Yes you do, shut up. You kids these days dont know shit about working hard for something. When i have kids, and they turn 15, im going to buy them the biggest piece of shit i can find... which by that time will probably be...YOUR CAR!

I wasn't talking to you....but whatever. I wasnt whining about my life. I like mine just the way it is. I was more or less commenting on yours, and how easy you've got it.

Oh and that guy who posted above is a much, much larger douchebag. If you stick around long enough, he will jump on you too. Seems to have a problem with everyone at some point. Youve got to ignore him too.

Tell ya what, you stop being a complete idiot, and I will stop pointing it out. Seriously were you born stupid or did you have to work on it?

im sorry its not to your liking....deal with it :asshole:

anywayyyy...

ive heard megan is good. but i dont really want to do a custom exhaust. and i agree neuspeed is overrated...but yeah

and who cares if im 17...i paid for it with cash off my dad...the car my parents bought me was a 1998 jeep grand cherokee for 4000...and i did all the work and put parts on that myself...so quit bitching

On a VW exhaust is not the first mod you should even worry about.

Chip

suspension

exhaust

turbo

Just cut the cat off your car and put a coffee can on it for the tip. It will make some noise for sure. Prolly cost you, no money, unless you have no coffee cans in the house. I suggest Folgers coffee cans.

No, if you can, just go custom if you have the money to spend on it.

Guest alpin3star5
Tell ya what, you stop being a complete idiot, and I will stop pointing it out. Seriously were you born stupid or did you have to work on it?

dude your 25...why the hell are you doing this...show some maturity. not to be a dick or anything but damn who cares if the dudes younger than you dont have to drag shit on

Guest alpin3star5
Just cut the cat off your car and put a coffee can on it for the tip. It will make some noise for sure. Prolly cost you, no money, unless you have no coffee cans in the house. I suggest Folgers coffee cans.

No, if you can, just go custom if you have the money to spend on it.

damn I never thought about it like that...thats a great idea!!

but seriously, how much would a custom exhaust be. one of my friends has a 1998( i think) A4 with a custom exhaust on it. you probabally know him. hes the guy with the gold A4 chipped exhaust lowered all that shit

Guest alpin3star5
hes right ya know...all my friends drive fancy ass cars..typical dublin(ers) and i dont have one of those huge ass houses with the 50 million shower heads that can fit about 10 people in it

How would I know him? All depends on where you go, what kind of piping you use, and what all they have to do with it for cost. You are probably looking at over 1k.

All I know is my exhaust, which came on my car when I bought it was about 1k, and that was an exhaust kit. Everything except for an Exhaust Mani. I dont really know. Look around at some of the custom shops people posted in the first 5 posts.

I know your a new guy, and sorry to bring this into your thread, but I have been on this board for "awhile" and have seen dumbasses like him come and go. I have seen him being a complete dick to people for no apparent reason, I have seen his idiotic logic on a bunch of different topics. To say he deserves it would be a severe understatement. Again sorry to jack your thread.

I know your a new guy, and sorry to bring this into your thread, but I have been on this board for "awhile" and have seen dumbasses like him come and go. I have seen him being a complete dick to people for no apparent reason, I have seen his idiotic logic on a bunch of different topics. To say he deserves it would be a severe understatement. Again sorry to jack your thread.

Funny....I was about to say the same thing about you...

And this guy couldn't be more of a prick to board goers if he tried...

Gotta love dublin kids saying they pay for things with cash.

Im from dublin, and In four years of highschool there were roughly three kids who paid for their cars, and all of them worked thirty hrs a week since they were fifteen to buy them. Apparently you don't even have a job?

It sucks. I'm working 46 hours a week right now to pay for my shit. But hey, it has to be done.

School til 1130, work 12-5 at the moment Mon-wed Thu 12-4, then 4-10 at two jobs, fri 12-10 then sat 1030 til 10. Sun depends, Hours fluxuate, mostly stays at that with getting off at 5 on the weekends sometimes.

I dont know if you know this, but a requirement of being a dick for the sole reason that you've been on here for a long time is that you have to be funny/not make yourself look like a complete jackass while you're doing it.

what mods do you have on your GLI??

It's bone stock... just a nice daily driver. It takes way to much to make 1.8t's fast enough to talk about.

On a VW exhaust is not the first mod you should even worry about.

Chip

suspension

exhaust

turbo

From what I understand, the DP on a 1.8t is a pretty good first upgrade. The cat-back doesn't choke quite as much, but as with any turbo car, still needs to breath (and is an obvious upgrade if you are already doing the dp). Why chip the car (aka, more boost), if you are just going to choke everything on the way out?