Friday night

Sam1647545489

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got your money Rice Box Lets lock a race... Im traveling a hour I offerd a $500 bet a couple threads back.... You a street racer lets gamble baby

:burn: :asshole:

lol im not putting money on a race when i havent even seen the car, thats a joke bring it out.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
lol im not putting money on a race when i havent even seen the car, thats a joke bring it out.

Its called gambling I know several people on here have saw it. The motor jsut got put in it. Rice Box is scared Im not driving a hour for a $20 race I think your a pusssy thats why you agree on a roll from 20-120 and shut down at 110 and say you won because people are going to beat you...... Or you jump the go on a roll and this shit. Your not a street racer if you Dont gamble.......

Who Says its a gamble guys....... .I want to see this pussy hatch get up and do a dig race.......

Its called gambling I know several people on here have saw it. The motor jsut got put in it. Rice Box is scared Im not driving a hour for a $20 race I think your a pusssy thats why you agree on a roll from 20-120 and shut down at 110 and say you won because people are going to beat you...... Or you jump the go on a roll and this shit. Your not a street racer if you Dont gamble.......

Who Says its a gamble guys....... .I want to see this pussy hatch get up and do a dig race.......

Rice Box wont do it. Thats his new nickname... Rice Box... I'll get someone to change his name :lol:

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Rice Box wont do it. Thats his new nickname... Rice Box... I'll get someone to change his name :lol:

LMAO does Rice Box want to race a Rice Box........ my cousin has a N/A 240 sx hatch thats charcoal gray :burn:

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Listen Rice Box... can i call you Rice Box?

Dear, Rice Box

You suck, you jackass.

Sincerely,

GOD.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Dear Rice Box........

your stupid and cheat to win

:gay2: :nutkick: :jerkit: :finger:

where was everyone???? i was out at QS&Lthe drizzle stopped at 11:30 and the highway was dry by 12:00 garrett and i went out and did some pulls along with some other cars that were just out racing eachother.

im not scared to race anyone, unlike everyone who is like your faster its not worth it, or i dont want to waste my time lol then why do you come out to sit and watch, i bring what i have every week and give it all ive got. ill race sam or anyone not for money of corse lol but to show my respect for supiour cars, and see my progress as i go. for all you honda haters its cool im quick for what i have if you dont belive me bring it im not worried.

yet ive tryed to race u 5 times and ull only do it for money hen when u saw ull do it for fun u never do....so i know ur car is faster yet i still want to come out and race u

Listen Rice Box... can i call you Rice Box?

Dear, Rice Box

You suck, you jackass.

Sincerely,

GOD.

Nick in all seriousness, stop making fun of the dude and race him. If you beat him then by all means have at it, but I dont think you should make fun of him if you are not goin to race him. Tim is at least offering races to him that he is denying.