Friday night

Sam1647545489

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
ill be out at QS&L ready to race...

I offered You a dig...... You interested? with a flagger lock in bet and you jump you loose seems how everyone talks about you jumping. Lets see this turbo agains a N/A S10 :D :burn: :burn: :burn: :woowoo:

I offered You a dig...... You interested? with a flagger lock in bet and you jump you loose seems how everyone talks about you jumping. Lets see this turbo agains a N/A S10 :D :burn: :burn: :burn: :woowoo:

Id love to see this, all i hear about from this honda is 40-120 and he always jumps the gun from what ive been told.

The nova has been sold and is now blue with a bbc on spray running around columbus. :(

Atleast its still on the street! My old silver 72 i had is sitting in some dudes barn with no motor or tranny and the whole front end smashed up. geuss he couldnt handle the power :D

Ill flag you. Tell me where and when.

where was everyone???? i was out at QS&Lthe drizzle stopped at 11:30 and the highway was dry by 12:00 garrett and i went out and did some pulls along with some other cars that were just out racing eachother.

im not scared to race anyone, unlike everyone who is like your faster its not worth it, or i dont want to waste my time lol then why do you come out to sit and watch, i bring what i have every week and give it all ive got. ill race sam or anyone not for money of corse lol but to show my respect for supiour cars, and see my progress as i go. for all you honda haters its cool im quick for what i have if you dont belive me bring it im not worried.

Splnsux- bring out your volvo and $100 cash next friday other wise shut you mouth.

Redd44- where were you at? we can do this tonight if it doesnt rain or friday want to raise the stakes?

Lalani- 40-120 for $20 let me know.

Neathr91- Bring your "14" second car out tonight if it dosent rain.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
where was everyone???? i was out at QS&Lthe drizzle stopped at 11:30 and the highway was dry by 12:00 garrett and i went out and did some pulls along with some other cars that were just out racing eachother.

im not scared to race anyone, unlike everyone who is like your faster its not worth it, or i dont want to waste my time lol then why do you come out to sit and watch, i bring what i have every week and give it all ive got. ill race sam or anyone not for money of corse lol but to show my respect for supiour cars, and see my progress as i go. for all you honda haters its cool im quick for what i have if you dont belive me bring it im not worried.

Splnsux- bring out your volvo and $100 cash next friday other wise shut you mouth.

Redd44- where were you at? we can do this tonight if it doesnt rain or friday want to raise the stakes?

Lalani- 40-120 for $20 let me know.

Neathr91- Bring your "14" second car out tonight if it dosent rain.

I have called you out 5 times on different threads you still dont accept you peice o shit rice box is so fast race our 13 sec s10........ :asshole:

Guest Wunna Dig Race
bring your shit my car is not a rice box. :asshole:

You got your money Rice Box Lets lock a race... Im traveling a hour I offerd a $500 bet a couple threads back.... You a street racer lets gamble baby

:burn: :asshole:

:lol: You better watch who you talk to like that, because one day it might be to someone who gives a shit about your opinion, and that could get ugly for you.

My car, is not a race car. Figure it out.