Friday night

Sam1647545489

Nick in all seriousness, stop making fun of the dude and race him. If you beat him then by all means have at it, but I dont think you should make fun of him if you are not goin to race him. Tim is at least offering races to him that he is denying.

thank you sam. the guy is obsessed 4 posts in a row :o

i will race your s10 but im not locking in for any money i dont know it. bottom line. bring it friday night...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
thank you sam. the guy is obsessed 4 posts in a row :o

i will race your s10 but im not locking in for any money i dont know it. bottom line. bring it friday night...

Well like I said Im not coming an hour for no lock..... I wont do it. Sorry.....

You wanna race a 240 for a lock its N/A

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I think that it is a good race between the s10 and civic. The S10 isnt anything crazy...

Shit if the roll cage and uncapped headers is scaring him Ill race him in my 305 s10 in a few weeks after I do my ODR race at kilkare and run in the mid 14s so he will have to give me the hit.

Nick in all seriousness, stop making fun of the dude and race him. If you beat him then by all means have at it, but I dont think you should make fun of him if you are not goin to race him. Tim is at least offering races to him that he is denying.

Ill race him if you give me my race with you ;)

I wont race him because heads up he'll win, any roll, he'll win... im using Linns tactics here... my car is slow, i know this... im giving him shit because he's trying to act all innocent after the whole Shannton incident. Its constant issues with this dude in races. He either leaves early, or quits early, then calls the win his. Sorry, i dont even want to negotiate with someone like that. Besides, hes got a good 500lbs advantage, as well as a bit over 100whp advantage... whats the point and or pride in me asking to be set out against a civic... come on Sam, even you can see the humiliation in that :lol:

turbo B-series in hatch > stock turbo B20 in Sweedish 4 door

Known fact.

Guest Wunna Dig Race

in street racing the best cheater wins...... known fact.....

Rules!

1.) a chase is a race(when driver #1 leaves the line and driver #2 follows)

2.) you cross the center line you loose/pay just like in drag racing

anyone else can add what they think is a good rule. these rules are what we go by ;)

Guest Wunna Dig Race
:) Cant say it any better, Poker face helps along with the setup to the lock of the race stipulations.

BTW no pun intended twards myself:p

HUSTLE

Exactly but those other 2 are true too huh Shanton ;) :woowoo: :burn:

You guys are on like 3 threads. Just pick one and converse there!

+1 This shit is getting old. You called him out on a thread that was created with a main goal of calling him out. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41542

Now use it and let this thread die of natural causes...