Wiring for a 86 GT 5.0

BlackC50

Anyone know of any places around Columbus that I could have a new wiring harness for my car made. The guy that had it before me absolutely hacked the shit out of it and I am just having major electrical issues. Would help tons if anyone knew of a place. Also, looked into Painless anyone ever use their harnesses on a foxbody? how'd it work? Thanks.

I need it for the whole entire car. None of my lights on the car work, the fuel gauge doesn't work but I know thats because of the sending unit. It just needs to be completely gutted wiring wise and redone. The guy that had it before me was more a tinkerer instead of a restorer and I don't think he really knew what he was doing and got that wiring so mutilated its ridiculous.

Last time I had the car running, the motor ran of course so I think the wiring harness is good for that but everything in the dash is out, power windows don't work, no turn signals, brake lights, and running lights. So I think the wiring harness for that stuff, all of the accessories and everything is whats screwed. But if you guys find anything let me know. It would help a bunch. Thanks.