Sick people

ReconRat

Worker trampled to death at Long Island Wal-Mart during Black Friday stampede

BY JOE GOULD

DAILY NEWS WRITER

Friday, November 28th 2008, 9:27 AM

A worker died after being trampled and a woman miscarried when hundreds of shoppers smashed through the doors of a Long Island Wal-Mart Friday morning, witnesses said.

The unidentified worker, employed as an overnight stock clerk, tried to hold back the unruly crowds just after the Valley Stream store opened at 5 a.m.

Witnesses said the surging throngs of shoppers knocked the man down. He fell and was stepped on. As he gasped for air, shoppers ran over and around him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2008/11/28/2008-11-28_worker_trampled_to_death_at_long_island_.html

Gunfire in a Toys-R-Us in Palm Desert, CA. It might have been two shooters, and both died, having shot each other.

Riverside County sheriff and fire officials responded to a report of a shooting and two gunshot victims at 11:32 a.m. at the toy store in the Desert Crossing Shopping Center at 72314 Highway 111, said Cheri Patterson, information officer for Riverside County Fire and Cal Fire, based in Perris.

"We have two dead individuals inside the store," Dennis Gutierrez of the Riverside County Sheriff's Department told the Associated Press. "The events of why the shots were fired is still ongoing."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2008/11/shots-were-fire.html

Are you kidding me? What exactly are you going to get a Black Friday bargain on in Wal Mart anyway, a Chinese-made children's toy that is probably ridden with toxins or a sub-par HDTV or something? This is exactly why I refuse to go shopping on black friday; I'm not competing to give a store my money, ever.

I didnt know Palm Desert' date=' Cali. was so hood?

Who the flock opens fire in a TOYS R' US?

Would somebody PLEASE HANG these idiots.

At least have their [i']nuts taken off so they can not breed anymore.

I didnt know Palm Desert, Cali. was so hood?

Who the flock opens fire in a TOYS R' US?

Would somebody PLEASE HANG these idiots.

At least have their nuts taken off so they can not breed anymore.

absolutely, public hanging would bring people back to sanity in quite a few cases.... but then again I'm all for the slow, deliberate torture of idiots and a-holes...... nothing like a ball peen hammer dropped on the offenders nuts from about 6 inches a couple times to solve stupidity....or maybe bamboo shoots under the fingernails.... am I just too intense??

were you in Nam' or something?

Bamboo and hammers huh? you like things personal.

yeah, I kinda like the whole looking into their eyes while they see the error of their ways thing..... if I'm gonna hurt ya you are gonna know me up close and personal.....