WTB Speakers 6.5" and 6x9

JaSSon

I am looking for 2 sets of speakers. I need a set of 6.5" and a set of 6x9". Speakers must be in good shape and of good quality. I need the 6x9s to have grills.

Lemme know if anyone has anything laying around.

Edit: Let me be more specific. They are going in my new DD. By good I mean not blown and not some off brand IE Pyle or something.

i have a used, but like new, Diamond Audio 6 1/2" component set (model number S600s). They ebay for 265 new, and retail for 325 new. i would sell the whole set for $150. That includes the 6 1/2", the tweeters, and the crossovers. This is a very high end set-up.

tom

i have a used, but like new, Diamond Audio 6 1/2" component set (model number S600s). They ebay for 265 new, and retail for 325 new. i would sell the whole set for $150. That includes the 6 1/2", the tweeters, and the crossovers. This is a very high end set-up.

tom

It sounds like an impressive set of speakers. I don't plan on running a seperate amp, so I'm not sure these would work for me.

Jason, I didn't figure you wanted to amp or bi-amp any of the speakers which is why I suggest you stay with 6.5" all the way around. For what you're looking to do you will get better sound and more efficiency. Now, if you can find some older Infinity Reference 6x9 in good shape use those. Other wise, it is best to stay away from those. Read: they are hungry and need a lot of power, generally. 6.5" is usually the largest you want to go on head unit power. My rule was 5.25, but the power requirements for a lot of 6.5" speakers are ok now that head units can produce more power. (Even the 2g eclipses with the factory infinity speakers would be a nice upgrade for you...)

I might have a box at a friend's house with miscellaneous stuff in it. I will see what I have along the lines of decent sound. I should get to it Sun or Mon.