I'm sick.

thorne

Pussy! I've had two upper respiratory infections back to back. The second one lead to walking pneumonia. Nothing like spending the entire 90+ degree summer coughing constantly. 4 prescriptions of Histussin HC (yes that's hydrocodone) later and I'm finally feeling human.

BTW. Histussin HC (grape) and Sobe Adrenaline makes work really different.

Pussy! I've had two upper respiratory infections back to back. The second one lead to walking pneumonia. Nothing like spending the entire 90+ degree summer coughing constantly. 4 prescriptions of Histussin HC (yes that's hydrocodone) later and I'm finally feeling human.

BTW. Histussin HC (grape) and Sobe Adrenaline makes work really different.

yeah i ended up with this in bootcamp back in the day, i ended up with upper respiratory , then it went to pneumonia, then i ended up with chest tubes, shit is no joke, my left lung was so full they could only see 1/4 of my heart in the xray and all the scaring in my lungs from coughing like a mad man all while being yelled at all day long, shit was horrible.

I used to get Bronchitis every single fucking winter when I was younger. I can still remember my Dad making me a tent on the loveseat with a sheet and sticking the humidifier next to it. Gheyness

shit man it works though I've got me a vapor riser sittin here and it helps. I've had issues since i was a kid with getting uri's

It's all your fault, Thorne. My gf got sick the day after your bbq and then gave it to me. This is the first day I'm pretty sure I'm not going to die. :p If I cough one more time, my head will explode. And I think I've rubbed all the skin off my nose. :(

Luckily, she went to the doctor and they gave her some entex pse capsules. She had some left over (no insurance, so I don't bother going to the doc unless my leg literally falls off) and I've been taken those, but other than peeing literally every 30-45 min really takes a chunk out of your sleeping.

I had 3-4 URI each year before I had my massive chest surgery. Also had lots of strep throat too before the surgery.

I haven't had either of these since surgery (when i was 18). You guys should get your chest ripped apart. Its better in the long run... oh and you get an IV of morphine with your own button to press at will for more drugs. MMM morphine.