Turbo

B-NUGGET

I have been looking for new turbos for my Audi A4, found a ko4 which bolts right up. problem is, it had massive shaft play (brand new turbo) i wouldnt mind going bigger than a ko4 but would it be worth it. No i didnt buy that turbo.

Please clarify if you have an "A4" that you are going to turbo, or an S4 that you want bigger turbo's for.

Also, because you are new, know that this board is a blend of all cars. So, not that many people may know your car. Be careful of the advice you on forum's, it can be expensive.

PM, troublemaker on here. He's a good friend of mine and has an S4. He will point you in the right direction.

Good luck.

the car is an "A4" 1.8t and hes looking for an upgrade for the stock Ko3. joe..its brads car..i think you've met him... thanks for the info ill have him get in touch with jesse. youll have to excuse the noob...i already had to talk him out of the triple deck ricer wing!!! haha :gay: :jerkit: :nutkick:

ps brandon, what kinda price can you get me on the parts for his car???