Quaker 6/5 pics

Putty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in the 999 vs Lamborghini video is from the european show "TOP GEAR". Google it and watch the videos. Trust me, that old man can DRIVE cars. If you say you can beat him, why are you here? You should be out in some racing circuit. :roll: :lol:

I have seen nearly every episode of that show and the reason im not on a circuit is because

about the time i could have gotten a chance to get a ride I was in college at northwestern in lima (now called The University of Northwestern Ohio)for a year and a half to be an automotive/high performance and alternative fuels mechanic to get my foot in the door...

when i screwed up a missed a class my tuition ran out and couldnt afford the 800 dollars every six weeks and dropped out... started working at a fabrication shop in groveport ohio

and after being there three years i was about to head south to apply for a nascar job or

get a ride in a car here, I screwed up again and got my girlfriend pregnant and my chance

at driving went to hell in a hand basket from there as i had to get a real job...

not every good driver can have his own show or actually get to race... but maybe one day

I will get another chance ... :wink:

I know what you mean man! For real! I should be racing in Moto GP, but I got sick on the day that Nicky Hayden was discovered and he won the race I was suppose to be in. If I wasn't sick that day I would've been the one on the podium and "I" would've ended up in MotoGP. Damn it! Damn it all to hell! :cry::cry:

:lol::lol:

Very funny ..Ha,,, Ha...

well you asked and i told you ...

you could have just asked me what the guy driving the car did wrong...

first i would try to drive that oversteering car like an oversteering car...

you should be sliding the rearend of the car through the middle of the corner (half on each side of the apex)the other half (each quarter on the front and the back of the corner trying to use as much of the track as possible to help your entry and exit and getting the most speed out of the straightaways... the car is tail happy like a porche and you have to use that to your advantage... The guy riding the 999 is obviously a better rider than i am and mostlikely a better rider than you if he can two wheel slide one of the most powerfull bikes on the market..

all i was saying is that the guy could have gotten a half a second of time if he would have gotten all the cars potential to the track...(in my oppinion) yours is obviously different...

they are both wonderfull vehicles and in the right hands would be and are nearly equal.