Wheel alignment

tristanlee85

I had the car up on the jackstands earlier with the engine running and in 3rd gear. It makes the noise even with no load of the car's weight. I'm going to replace the front wheel bearings tomorrow to see if the problem is resolved. It keeps getting worse and worse, but I'll drive it until the wheels just fall off.

• 8 months later...

Back from the dead. The car is now running and drivable. My coilovers I have now can be adjusted in ride height by either the damper or the spring perch. If I get this aligned now and decide to drop it lower later (without adjusting the camber bolts) will my alignment be off? Every time I go around a turn the tires squeal.

This thread was so long ago I have no idea if some of you work at these shops anymore, but I'm looking for a place close to Fishinger Rd. off 270. That's where my work is located and I'd like to do this on a lunch break.

Back from the dead. The car is now running and drivable. My coilovers I have now can be adjusted in ride height by either the damper or the spring perch. If I get this aligned now and decide to drop it lower later (without adjusting the camber bolts) will my alignment be off? Every time I go around a turn the tires squeal.

This thread was so long ago I have no idea if some of you work at these shops anymore, but I'm looking for a place close to Fishinger Rd. off 270. That's where my work is located and I'd like to do this on a lunch break.

any time you aqdjust ride height you will change the alignement, so best bet us see where you like it and then have it a ligned

this was typed drunk sorry for the typos

we need a part time guy but our extreemly large and overly grumpy store manager won't let us have one

your going to need more than your lunch hour to line your car up if you want it done right

I doubt he is as grumpy as my manager.