FS: Sub, Amp, and Box

dsm_sleeper

Sub: Rockford Fosgate 12" Punch HX2

Amp: Legacy 1600w (peak) 2 channel LA1490

Box: 17"x16"x16"

$125 OBO

The amp is mounted to the box for easy installation/removal.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f276/sanbaifo/ForSale/IMGP3380e.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f276/sanbaifo/ForSale/IMGP3379e.jpg

I may still be interested any way. I currently have no sound in my Camaro, but the radio works? Like it turns on, antenna comes up out of the car and everything, just no sound. The previous owner told me he had it wired up to run a sub and amp, so I'm wondering if i got them and hooked em up if it would then work. Idk, if you still have this stuff by friday I may be VERY interested, instead of just curious lol.

I may still be interested any way. I currently have no sound in my Camaro, but the radio works? Like it turns on, antenna comes up out of the car and everything, just no sound. The previous owner told me he had it wired up to run a sub and amp, so I'm wondering if i got them and hooked em up if it would then work. Idk, if you still have this stuff by friday I may be VERY interested, instead of just curious lol.

There should be wiring in your trunk if it is wired to do all of this.

If you will part amp let me know. Can easily get it.

There should be wiring in your trunk if it is wired to do all of this.

Yeah, there are multiple wires back there, some look like the ones you put in a tv or something lol, I know nothing about sound equipment....sorry, not trying to thread jack.

Yeah, there are multiple wires back there, some look like the ones you put in a tv or something lol, I know nothing about sound equipment....sorry, not trying to thread jack.

RCA jacks? Should have power wire(red or blue) Ground wire(black or gray) remote wire(orange,blue,red) give u some insight.