Fuckin' Bengals

Kevin R.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Marvin Lewis. Do we ever bring a defense?

WTF is with the 'prevent defense' they've had for the last few years? Where is that defensive guru?

It's bullshit. He's a horrible coach. I'm tired of giving the other team 8 yards a play and basically playing for them to 'just' get a fieldgoal

It's going to be another long year....Pittsburgh dismantled Cleveland

THE MOTHERFUCKNG BROWNS!!

Ok, so if you're a bungles fan you should just go ahead and kill yourself. Way to get hosed by the the worst team in the NFL (no one counts the Raiders anymore).

God I can't wait until the Steelers get to play them!!

Oh, and a little side note; I believe this makes the Steelers number one in the AFC North...yet again. Bitches. :)

-Marc

What a game though, exciting as hell to watch that's for sure. 96 points, over 1000 yards of offense, over 40 10+ yard plays is just unreal!!

Too bad it says absolutely nothing about their offenses. Might as well have put my high school defense in. Shit was ridiculous.

Impressive like the Patriots getting caught cheating? :p

-Marc

Lol I love how every article except one I've read about the Pats cheating has COMPLETELY neglected to mention that Belichick, Goodell, and basically everyone has acknowledged that the info was not used to gain an advantage during that game. Besides, if you were really going to cheat and steal signs and use it to your advantage, you'd steal offensive signals. The defense knowing run/pass would be infinitely more important that knowing blitz, nickel, or whatever.

Eagles calling the Super Bowl into question is the funniest thing I've heard all year.

EDIT: In one of the Pats Super Bowl seasons, they lost to Miami 21-0. Zach Thomas later admitted that he knew all of the Pats audibles so he knew every play they were calling. Think he picked that info up in a chance meeting with Tom Brady? Nah, this shit happens all the time.

the steelers are still gay, even though they beat the bills which we all know are superbowl contenders....

and destroyed the browns, and have won more Super Bowls than the Bengals and Browns combined, which = 0