Fuckin' Bengals

Kevin R.

You know, a couple years ago, I completely agree with this post. But making the playoffs one time in 4 years. No playoff wins. and 3 other 8-8 seasons isnt exactly stellar. Marvin needs to step it up. If your O spots your D 45 points, you HAVE TO WIN THE GAME!

BTW, Marc, the steelers are dead. Cincy just signed Dhani Jones. Division title over here, bitch! LOL

Marvin is doing just fine. The players just need to not cause too many penalties and create less turnovers and well be fine. Even though we just lost to the seahawks, we played them alright which makes me a bit more confident again.

Im glad to see that there are a lot of Bengals fans in Columbus. Your welcome to come over to my place and watch the games!

And just to fuel the whole bengals/steelers debate. All you steelers fans have it easy in the beginning this year. We are all playing the same teams but you play the harder teams in the end. You will probably lose to Seattle, Denver, and New England and possibly Jacksonville. And dont under estimate cleveland. You may give that up too. So don't make your claims yet. Your not that good either!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marvin is doing just fine. The players just need to not cause too many penalties and create less turnovers and well be fine. Even though we just lost to the seahawks, we played them alright which makes me a bit more confident again.

Im glad to see that there are a lot of Bengals fans in Columbus. Your welcome to come over to my place and watch the games!

And just to fuel the whole bengals/steelers debate. All you steelers fans have it easy in the beginning this year. We are all playing the same teams but you play the harder teams in the end. You will probably lose to Seatle, Denver, and New England and possibly Jacksonville. And dont under estimate cleveland. You may give that up too. So don't make your claims yet. Your not that good either!

The Steelers already beat the Browns and the put 32 on the 49's who have the billion dollar defense

That was just one game our defense wasn't in existence, we'll bring ours for the rest. Yeah I am a bit worried about the NE game. But you never know what can happen. Thats why I love NFL ball, anybody can win. Every part of the team has to work together well to win games. And you play the Pats too. Your gonna need luck for that one too.

That was just one game our defense wasn't in existence, we'll bring ours for the rest.

Didn't that happen LAST WEEK as well against the Browns? ZERO Defense!

Today's game would make it two games.. I didn't watch the first one. :lol:

C-mon.. lets hear some more excuses.

Didn't that happen LAST WEEK as well against the Browns? ZERO Defense!

Today's game would make it two games.. I didn't watch the first one. :lol:

C-mon.. lets hear some more excuses.

That isn't an excuse. It is half the team doing a shitty job. I don't see how the defense sucking is an excuse, but merely what happened. They did the same things last week against the Browns, except this week our offense was there to make it not look SO shitty.

Defense was better this week. The Seahawks are a better team than Cleveland and they didn't let 51 points slip by. They just had like 6 penelties called on them in just the first half which they gave up 35yards on that. Plus there were too many turnovers overall. The Bengals usually don't have too many turnovers. I will admit they defiantly aren't the same as two years ago. Pitsburgh is off to a better start this year than last year, but as I keep mentioning they have not played any challenging teams yet. So until then they have not proven to me that they are better. Granted we did take a upsetting lost to one easy team, which does put Pitsburg ahead. But time will tell. We'll talk after they play the Pats., Seahawks, and I'm sure there will be some upset somewhere in that mix too. And of coarse we wont really know until we play each other!

Every one said "Browns scored 51 wait till the great Seahawks offense gets a hold of them!" .. Bengals D didnt do too bad at all this week. I like hearing peoples opinions who arent even watching the games.

The Bengals are down 3 starting linebackers. Not many defenses could handle that big of a loss, especially an already suspect defense. Even so the defense didnt lose that game.. special teams did and dumb mistakes did. 1st td came after a 70+yd kickoff return. The last came after a kickoff right out of bounds letting them start at 40.. nevermind them getting completely screwed on that last drive when Hasselback clearly caught and then fumbled the ball yet it was mysteriously called incomplete and non-reviewable.. Refs make the right call there and it's game over for Seahawks.

Even so it's the stupid penalties, horrible kick/punt coverage, and then the turnovers that's killing the Bengals.

Even so it's the stupid penalties, horrible kick/punt coverage, and then the turnovers that's killing the Bengals.

So in otherwords... them playing like a shitty team is causing them to lose?

riveting thoughts, tell me more

Marvin is doing just fine. The players just need to not cause too many penalties and create less turnovers and well be fine. Even though we just lost to the seahawks, we played them alright which makes me a bit more confident again!

Marvin is NOT doing just fine. 12 men on the field during the most critical drive/needed stop of the game?

When is the last time you saw marvin challenge a play that he won? I could rant for hours about how horrible Marvin is (but too drunk at the moment, after watching the game - the only way to suffer through it)

Far too many ridiculously stupid errors/penalties. The team simply isn't ready for gameday

Granted...injuries hurt...but even with a full roster, I dont' have any confidence in marvin's ability to get it done