FS: Toshiba Laptop

BloodRed

This thing has been sitting for about a year now, and I finally am getting around to trying to get rid of it. It is a Toshiba Satellite 2180CDT laptop. Here is what I know of about it. About 2 years ago, I got it off my old job where it had been used years ago by one of our people in the sales department. Since then it was primarily used to dump photos from our digital cameras during my groups ghost hunting invesitations. I got a new laptop about a year ago, and this one has just been sitting since then. Here are the specs:

Toshiba Satellite 2180CDT

-Processor: AMD-K6 3D Processor (Not sure on the speed, but what I could find said it came in 400MHz and 450MHz, I am guessing the lower)

-64MB RAM

-4 GB Hard drive

-12.1" Display

-CD-ROM Drive

-3.5" Floppy Drive

-Internal Modem

-USB 1.0 (This will not work with any USB 1.1 or 2.0 devices. Good luck finding anything that is USB 1.0)

-2 PC slots - standard size

-Running a legal copy of Windows 98 Second Edition. Key sticker on bottom of laptop.

I am including with it the following PC Cards:

-Linksys Wireless G 2.4 GHZ 802.11g card - worked great the last time it was used over a year ago

-3 Com Wired NIC card 10Mbps - I can't find the drivers disks or CD

-6-In-1 Flash Memmory Card reader

I have 2 batteries for the laptop and the AC adapter. The first battery was bought shortly after I got the laptop and lasts about 2-3 hours on a full charge. The other battery was the one that came with the laptop and can last about 15-20 minutes.

The only thing wrong with the laptop is that the "~ `" key is loose and sometimes comes off. Other than that, it runs pretty good for its age and honestly has never let me down. Only got a blue screen of death a few times when installing the Wireless card. If I remember right you have to download a file from Linksys to get it to work with Windows 98. Yesterday I did a format and a clean install from the Recovery CD.

I am also including a Cannon Bubble Jet 80 printer. This thing is small and made to go with a laptop. It is more than likely about the same age of the laptop but it still printed the test page when I set it up on the laptop yesterday. But it does make some interesting noises when printing. It uses serial cables to hook up to the laptop and doesn't have USB.

I am honestly not sure what this thing is worth, so I will put it up for $50 OBO. Just make me offers or trades. Not sure what I am looking for, so if you are interested let me know what you have and we will see.