NTR tonight?

SPLN SUX

Anyone going out there? Me and my buddy Greg are heading out in about 90min... i bought some Torco octane booster so im going to see how the turd runs on 100 or so octane. Im also taking a sprayer for like pesticides, with windex water in it to spray my IC down... anyone that goes is more than welcome to use it if they need.

Well Greg was running 14.0x @ 98 for all three of his runs... and was also sleeping at the light with .6xx RT's. He lost first round after dialing 13.85 and running 14.09 as well as almost a .673 RT.

I ran a new best 60', and ET of 15.62 @ 88.42, with a 2.282 short. this was about 3 miles per hour slower than my traps back in 05, but about a tenth quicker on the big end, and 2 thenths quicker on the short time. I ended up losing by a red light in the first round. I dialed 15.80, and ran 15.94... the closest to the dial in's of ALL of the import class. Ive always been good at .400 lights, and on the .500 lights, im either a tenth too slow, or a tenth too quick... i red lighted with a -.109, which on a .400 light, would have been dead on.

It was a nightmare trying to dial in because the air temp changed 25 degrees between the tirals, and the first round... 89 degrees when we started, 64 degrees when i lost in the first round.

I did spot Maro... met him once aobut 4yrs ago and didnt even know it. He dialed 8.90 and spun off the line, losing in the first round of big dog... sorry Maro, i was really wanting to see your car run hard tonight. probably should ahve introduced myself... next time.

So Amy, when am i going to get a shot at that Mercedes... :D

not a bad night if you take away the 8 oil downs

yea no shit. I spent almost 100min in the staging lanes... WAITING for cleanup... and that doesnt count the 2 that happend before and during Big Dog.

Which bike were you one? i did see one bike go like 9.2 @ 160mph or something like that... that and the chick running 10 flat... those are the only two i specifically remember.