Friend or Fake?

Amy

Amy you should just print out what you just posted... and give to the friend. It says exactly what you feel and in a very nice and supportive way! These kind of situations suck no matter what way you look at it. The bad thing is, this friend may think they are doing above and beyond so most likely someone is going to get their feelings hurt! Hopefully after you talk to this person (if you do) they realize what a friend you are too them. They sound like they should be pretty lucky to have someone like you in their corner.

Well way I look at it is, hey shit happens and we've all made bad decisions and to me it's about trying to make right on things. If bad things have happen to either person or both people, then the only way to make right is try to fix what you've fucked up. If you try and keep trying and it's just ignored then I guess maybe it shows who the bigger person is.

I dont believe in being "half of a friend" if you cant be there 100% and give 100% then why give anything. It's a waste. If you feel bad things are not able to be forgotten, then why be around it at all if you can't learn to forgive. To each there own I guess.

And Scott your a perfect example. You've been shit on by a few people, but your a good person and your always there when it really matters. You try to come off as "I kill everyone and hate the world" but you are still a good guy and would be there for anyone anytime. Even the ones who have wronged you. Just because you aren't selfish.

Amy you should just print out what you just posted... and give to the friend. It says exactly what you feel and in a very nice and supportive way! These kind of situations suck no matter what way you look at it. The bad thing is, this friend may think they are doing above and beyond so most likely someone is going to get their feelings hurt! Hopefully after you talk to this person (if you do) they realize what a friend you are too them. They sound like they should be pretty lucky to have someone like you in their corner.

Yeah, that would go over like a bag of bricks being thrown on there face. LOL

I mean don't get me wrong Im the furthest thing from perfect and have made more mistakes than probably all of CR combined. But I just feel that trying to make right on things is the way to fix a wrong. I dunno. Maybe Im wrong haha

If you screw friends over they won't be real likely to help out. It's all about what comes around goes around.

+5

this is so true... the best is when your friends screw you over.....and then u leave them out to dry... i kinda relish in Revenge.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold"

+5

this is so true... the best is when your friends screw you over.....and then u leave them out to dry... i kinda relish in Revenge.

"Revenge is a meal best served cold"

F-bodies are best served that way too hahah

And Scott your a perfect example. You've been shit on by a few people, but your a good person and your always there when it really matters. You try to come off as "I kill everyone and hate the world" but you are still a good guy and would be there for anyone anytime. Even the ones who have wronged you. Just because you aren't selfish.

Negative I'm an asshole :grin2:

Guest hotrodmama024
Heck yes, and tonight will be too! Anger management behind the mighty 5 speed buddy! I feel sorry for the syncro's lol

Have fun for me!! I will be helping with my Header install. Woohooo!

Are you going to be driving the slow one or the 03?

Driving the 98 (carefully) it's ok to drive right now, just not beat on. Having some issues, thought it was completely gone the other day, but now its just some "minor" issues we hope... but that wasnt funny Casey haha

Driving the 98 (carefully) it's ok to drive right now, just not beat on. Having some issues, thought it was completely gone the other day, but now its just some "minor" issues we hope... but that wasnt funny Casey haha

define carefully?

sideways on onramps is careful.... doing ricer flybys banging gears is careful...mad burnouts is careful....its all about perspective view.most people would frown upon this.

and fyi everything is a minor issue with a mustang...because u guys are jsut happy if it starts up the next morning.

define carefully?

sideways on onramps is careful.... doing ricer flybys banging gears is careful...mad burnouts is careful....its all about perspective view.most people would frown upon this.

and fyi everything is a minor issue with a mustang...because u guys are jsut happy if it starts up the next morning.

I cannot discuss anything as to which you are claiming. I would never do such things. Ever. lol