FS RC helicopter e-flite Blade CX2

Mitch

FS RC helicopter e-flite Blade CX2

Blade CX2 RC helicopter. Flown 3 times indoors. I was able to hover in the confined space of the living room, but thats all its been flown. Trims up easily, is very steady in a hover. Comes with 1 Li-Po battery pack and charger, 2.8GHz Digital Spread Spectrum radio for no interference. Flight times of roughly 12-15 minutes. Still in original box. Perfect beginners chopper. Counter-rotating blades are easier to learn on. Common Replacement parts(blades and landing skids) are inexpensive and readily available at hobby shops. Its a really cool heli, I've just moved on to other, more expensive hobbies.

Paid $190 at Christmas time, used RC doesn't normally sell fast so I would like to set the price at $110. Pics this evening, but heres a link for it. PM with questions.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=EFLH1250

I had a blade cp pro....but the cx has the ability to go anywhere you want..where as the air hogs(or similar) can only go up, down, or in circles. while it cannot go inverted like the cp pro, it is an excellent beginner heli if you want to really get into the hobby. there is no tail rotor, as the counter rotating mains keep the main shaft torque in check.

If you don't recognize the difference between true RC and the toy store, this might not be for you. Whats the difference between one of those pocket rocket motorcycles and a real bike? The airhogs heli is only pilotable inside with no wind. Your $40 toystore heli only has 3 radio channels and a range of several feet. The battery will only last 2-5 minutes(I'm being generous here) and it only has controls for the tail rotor(left/right body rotation on a single axis) and throttle(more throttle, it lifts, less it drops) forward flight is adjusted by you sticking aluminized tape on the nose.

In contrast the blade CX2 is a true entry level RC helicopter. It has a state of the art gyro to control stability. The radio is not influenced by disturbances from AM or FM frequencies, it is once again, state of the art 2.8GHz digital spread spectrum. Any problems with interference I.E. other pilots and it hops to a different frequency. Short of being able to control the pitch for upside down flight this is capable of anything any other RC chopper can do in the hands of a good pilot. The Li-Po battery is revolutionizing RC aircraft with its lightweight and extraordinary power output. I'll throw in the POS $40 styrofoam toy store heli for free, only thing worth keeping from it is the 9 volt battery for when the smoke alarm battery dies in the middle of the night.

Ben if you want the $40 toy store ghetto LED heli, come over and get it, gratis.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7202/bladecx2gt4.jpg

• 2 months later...
With the lipo batteries you get about 10-12 minutes of flight time. Its actually a lot because it demands your full attention the entire time its in the air. The advances made in battery technology recently is revolutionizing the hobby.

No thanks need christmas cash. This is in like new condition only flown 3 times, indoors, no crashes. I flew it enough to get comfortable hovering. Still in original box with all the manuals and CD's.