cops!

phil

Guest Wunna Dig Race
did any one get pulled over last night by the fucking cop sitting there near morse rd last night? i know i was rolling at about 130 last nite before i saw him.

LMAO did you get busted?

I know I was on the west side a couple weeks back and I was at a light just west of White castle in front of advance and McDonalds(broad st) Next to CrotchRocket in a stock C3 Vette we both left and shut down about 130 :D looked over and a cop was sitting there So I stuck it again :woowoo: he didnt even bother to pull out and try to catch us there was a bunch of ricers trying to hang with us. :burn:

no luckily, even though i was doing 130 past the sheriff, i got to get off the morse road exit as fast as i could, and get down morse road a bit. What happened? i heard there was a line of cops waiting for us all? Also, i remember seeing a cop blocking the south 270 ramp from morse, so i didnt know what was going on. lol, i just got the hell out of there.