92 ford taurus stopped running

Sam1647545489

I was driving the car with the a/c on and the car shuts off while driving. I pull over thinking it was out of gas, put 5 gallons in it and it just cranks now. I open the hood and there is a relay on top of the fans that controls the fuel pump and a/c and a few other things. It was buzzing like a ton of pissed off bees. So thinking that the relay took a dump, I bought a new one and put it on, now the new one is buzzing and it still wont start. It just cranks and I dunno if the fuel pump is coming on or not. Anyone got any guesses. I looked at all the fuses on the car that are relative to the fuel pump or anything with the fuel. I can take pics of the said relay if needed.

I was driving the car with the a/c on and the car shuts off while driving. I pull over thinking it was out of gas, put 5 gallons in it and it just cranks now. I open the hood and there is a relay on top of the fans that controls the fuel pump and a/c and a few other things. It was buzzing like a ton of pissed off bees. So thinking that the relay took a dump, I bought a new one and put it on, now the new one is buzzing and it still wont start. It just cranks and I dunno if the fuel pump is coming on or not. Anyone got any guesses. I looked at all the fuses on the car that are relative to the fuel pump or anything with the fuel. I can take pics of the said relay if needed.

Ford has an awesome diagnostics program built in. Turn the key on and off six times, then turn the radio to 87.5. Now, walk around to the back of the car. The problem is highlighted blue and circled.

Ford has an awesome diagnostics program built in. Turn the key on and off six times, then turn the radio to 87.5. Now, walk around to the back of the car. The problem is highlighted blue and circled.

I love ford but that was pretty good. :nod:

that even made me laugh just like when a zx-10 trys to race me