04 4.6 SOHC 330 hp

Mattsn2o281

Lol, absolutly nothing, i'm just heading in different direction with the car, it will be easier and a good bit cheaper with a carb'd motor setup. I'll never have the money to do what i want with a mod motor, so thats why its up.

Yeah its not cheap. Trust me!! Good luck if you go with a new setup!

I will work on someone on the price, so feel free to toss out some offers as well. keep in mind, this will be with all sensors, injectors, etc included, it wont just be a bare longblock. The way it comes out of the car is the way it's going to be sold, and a bare frpp p.i. 4.6 is around $5400. TTT

Maybe you should list some things about the engine that would make people want to buy it. You haven't listed one modification you made. It's difficult to be interested in something you know nothing about.

Also, 330whp from 266rwhp is a stretch.

True, it is a basic bolton car that has been tuned. BBK CAI, 75mm tb, and Plenum, tr-6 plugs, custom x pipe, custom catback, and a sct 6600 chip. It is just a very strong running factory motor.

Also, if my math is right, 266*.25=66+266=332. the 3650 is know to eat a fair amount of power, but i guess it could be anywhere from 315-330.

Josh, it was a camaro ss... Get it right lol.

Hey guys, Also Up for sale will be everything else minus the shell and interior parts.

Harness- $500

Ecu/sct chip $500

Hydroboost setup with rack and pump- $500

Tranny w/pro5.0 shifter $800

Driveshaft- $100

Exhaust- $400

alternator $80

a/c complete pump to condensor- $500

Mach Stereo w/ speakers and amp rack $300

Anything else just ask.

Matt

i hope you're thinking this project through, it sounds like you're completely gutting the car--hope its not your daily driver--sounds like it is not.

honestly, you'd be completely safe with a centrifugal at 9-12psi and a good tune, with 93+ octane. with a little head work, and the correct blower cam, you'd be at or around 500rwhp. minus all the interior stuff you're selling, and the price wouldn't be too bad--and the car can be light as hell. 500rwhp with a 3100lb car=very fast. you'll spend at least that much if not more, to go with a carb'd motor, starting from scratch.

just making you think about it a little more.

Just completely gutting the drivetrain, and the stereo lol. 500rwhp is way over the safe limit of a stock 4.6. 400-450 at the crank is where most say they come apart.

so add in another 4-7k for a new motor , plus getting my trans rebuilt or swapped out for a c4 anyway for at least another 1k, and i'm looking at well over 15k, when you add in all the lil shit and cost of the blower kit, to safely reach the power level i would start to be happy with. I just cant be happy driving around on a gernade lol.

Now on the flip side, o can put together a very stout 351 for around 3-4k, and then turn around and whack it with nice sized hit, and bam, well over 500rwhp for around 6 grand. add in all the other stuff and i might have 10k wrapped up in the whole switchover deal. I have put alot of thought into this, to some i know it makes no sense to chop up a great car thats so new, but hell, its mine, and i want to have a fast ass car, and also have something you wouldnt see on the street every day.

Back on topic, someone buy something, lol...