abuseu1300 called out

coltboostin

Just so its official-you have an open invitation to come up on the 20th with the rest of the Columbus crew. You have been talking shit for over a year now-now its time for you to back it up.

Your getting called out by Trent-on a bone stock 1000cc bike for $1000

And then a Double or nothing dig run against his car, a shitty little 4 banger.

Dont forget who initiated this big boy

btw : I have a bike not a car , put any amount that your UCLA 330 inbred ass gets dragged .

And-the offer

They sell bikes up here to, we actually run from a roll and go 2 miles! If you would like to run a 2 mile race, i have some spending money.

And-since your bitch ass backed out of that

I dont race 2 mile races, its 1320 or shut the fuck up .

Another offer-even SWEETER for you

Ok well i guess i will run you from a dig. I didnt think you where going to get so personal.

My bike is a stock 1000, so i guess i should bet at least a dollar for every c.c.

If a $1000 dollars is to much, let me know we can work something out.

The 20th of October would be great. I have a perfect spot to run.

This is your chance to win 2k, plane and simple. Anything less than a "see you there" will be 100% pussy, and well, 100% expected of you. Brush the sand out of your vagina, strap on your plastic cock, and step up to the plate.

Ball is in your court.

DK

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so its official-you have an open invitation to come up on the 20th with the rest of the Columbus crew. You have been talking shit for over a year now-now its time for you to back it up.

Your getting called out by Trent-on a bone stock 1000cc bike for $1000

And then a Double or nothing dig run against his car, a shitty little 4 banger.

Dont forget who initiated this big boy

And-the offer

And-since your bitch ass backed out of that

Another offer-even SWEETER for you

This is your chance to win 2k, plane and simple. Anything less than a "see you there" will be 100% pussy, and well, 100% expected of you. Brush the sand out of your vagina, strap on your plastic cock, and step up to the plate.

Ball is in your court.

DK

How about I come down there and you knuckle up for a $1K bet , then we will see who the bitch and pussy is .

I never turned down nobody , you being the bitch boy that hangs on everyones nuts can't find that anywhere on here that I did turn him down .

So what you wanna do Don Queen , you wanna knuckle up or you gonna bitch out ?

Its a friendly call out. If he accepts, we can each mail a deposit check to someone and lock it in!

Seeing that my bike is down and the motor is at the builder , I can't lock in shit . But if your serious , there a quite a few guy who would have no problem running your 1000 for any amount . Let me know what you wanna do and I will set it up .

it would appear he's already A) bitched out and B) threatened someone.

How about I come down there and you knuckle up for a $1K bet , then we will see who the bitch and pussy is

Yeah, that satisfies B.

now for A:

I never turned down nobody

WELL it appears i was wrong....wait a tick

Seeing that my bike is down and the motor is at the builder , I can't lock in shit . But if your serious , there a quite a few guy who would have no problem running your 1000 for any amount . Let me know what you wanna do and I will set it up .

This is Captain Obvious signing out. Remember, kids, if you talk shit and then contradict yourself, you'll come off as nothing less than a total shithead!

Why aren't any of us surprised you just bitched out? I bet you don't even ride your own bike you pussy.

How about I come down there and you knuckle up for a $1K bet , then we will see who the bitch and pussy is .

I never turned down nobody , you being the bitch boy that hangs on everyones nuts can't find that anywhere on here that I did turn him down .

So what you wanna do Don Queen , you wanna knuckle up or you gonna bitch out ?

So-your threatening to fight me since you don't have the balls to Race Trent on his showroom stock bike, and then his freaking 4 banging daily driver? On top of that-with all the bikes down there-why cant you find someone willing to let you use their bike for the race? Since your suck a jockey-Im sure anyone would let you seeing as its going to be easy money for ya.

Awesome. Fell free to come up with the crew on the 20th, so I can laugh at the dickless wonder. :mad:

So-your threatening to fight me since you don't have the balls to Race Trent on his showroom stock bike, and then his freaking 4 banging daily driver? On top of that-with all the bikes down there-why cant you find someone willing to let you use their bike for the race? Since your suck a jockey-Im sure anyone would let you seeing as its going to be easy money for ya.

Awesome. Fell free to come up with the crew on the 20th, so I can laugh at the dickless wonder. :mad:

I have no problem racing anyone when my bikes done .

So you dont want to bet on me against you for $1K or does the burrito stand you work at not make you enough money bitch . And that would be a call out not a threat .

I have no problem racing anyone when my bikes done .

So you dont want to bet on me against you for $1K or does the burrito stand you work at not make you enough money bitch . And that would be a call out not a threat .

Like I said-Trent offered, and you have show us you are indeed a pussy. That is obvious to everyone who is on CR at this point.

As for anything else you want to back out of-like I am saying for the second time-FELL FREE TO COME UP WITH THE COLUMBUS GUYS ON THE 20th.

Like I said-Trent offered, and you have show us you are indeed a pussy. That is obvious to everyone who is on CR at this point.

As for anything else you want to back out of-like I am saying for the second time-FELL FREE TO COME UP WITH THE COLUMBUS GUYS ON THE 20th.

Why so you can run and hide while you laugh really far away ? I called you out for 1K you gonna accept bitch ?

Why so you can run and hide while you laugh really far away ? I called you out for 1K you gonna accept bitch ?

For the third fucking time-

FEEL FREE TO COME UP TO AKRON ON THE 20TH

If your really this fucking stupid-its no wonder you cant figure out how to ride your bike. Fuckin A. :doh: