abuseu1300 called out

coltboostin

Originally Posted by ihuntv8

They sell bikes up here to, we actually run from a roll and go 2 miles! If you would like to run a 2 mile race, i have some spending money

for any of you that actually do this or have done this, i applaud you. you have far larger testacles than I.

EDIT: start page 2 :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for any of you that actually do this or have done this, i applaud you. you have far larger testacles than I.

Something that Abuseu1300 does not have. :(

cool , so where locked in for $1K .

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL POST THIS-OR REPLY TO YOU IN THIS THREAD.

Feel free to come up on the 20th.

You already showed your pussy to CR once, dont do it again.

DONE :doh:

How about I come down there and you knuckle up for a $1K bet , then we will see who the bitch and pussy is .

I never turned down nobody , you being the bitch boy that hangs on everyones nuts can't find that anywhere on here that I did turn him down .

So what you wanna do Don Queen , you wanna knuckle up or you gonna bitch out ?

So different rules for different people or only people that have issues with the person can ban them LOL

So different rules for different people or only people that have issues with the person can ban them LOL

If you guys actually report things then we will see them. Dont complain until after you use the feedback button.

Thank you and have a great day.

BC out :cool:

Why aren't any of us surprised you just bitched out? I bet you don't even ride your own bike you pussy.

im not taking brandons side but he did ride his bike befor it blew up and he parted it out thats where i got my swing arm for mine is off his turbo busa and his old 06 gsxr1000 is the 1 that sam jumped on last year at norwalk

Seeing that my bike is down and the motor is at the builder , I can't lock in shit . But if your serious , there a quite a few guy who would have no problem running your 1000 for any amount . Let me know what you wanna do and I will set it up .

Thats all you had to say, i didnt know your shit was down, i will not bother you about it again.

A two mile race really isnt that crazy seeing as you are going over 180 mph they intire time...Now a race from Mid-ohio to columbus....that is a race. 6th gear redline for about 20 minutes straight in traffic...now thats good ole fashion fun

i hope i am not the only one who thinks your nuts....

A two mile race really isnt that crazy seeing as you are going over 180 mph they intire time...Now a race from Mid-ohio to columbus....that is a race. 6th gear redline for about 20 minutes straight in traffic...now thats good ole fashion fun

i just want to say whoever does this and makes it alive and on tape, ill buy you another bike!

I have been riding bikes for 15 years, and i have raced from city to city, threw traffic.

I got away from bikes for a few years just because i knew it was only a matter of time, hell it got to the point where a friend and I would go looking for a high speed chase.

I agree wiht Ihuntv8...it is risky, ive stopped my bad bike habits of riding wheelies infront of cops to get in chases and top gear races...I had been out of the game for a while now that i have a family but a guy put up some money on who could get home first...give me a camera to mount on a bike and you got yourself a video...oh and cash