Thanks! for the event

koolrayz

Hats off to columbus racing for putting on a great event! Thanks to anthony and chris for being dilligent in tech and coordination, thanks for the water box help and backups amy, and to all of the fast cars out there to make me want to spend more money on mine ;-)

Anyone that organize/worked the event- what a sacrifice- THANK YOU!

I spotted some of you headed back down 71, I was going north, I'm in the Marriot in downtown Cleveland. Our room has a plasma and since my wife slipped and fell by the front door (she is OK her knee is a little swollen) on a wet area where someones car was leaking oil and they just used a mop to try to clean it up. We got free room service. NY Strip Steak, and Chocolate Cake FTW.

Today was perfect. These are the only drag racing events that I like to participate in. IMO, nothing beats this grass roots style of event where comradery and competition go hand in hand.

Thanks to those who helped organize and run the event. Amy thanks for the water box help.

Sign me up for next year, Spring and Fall.

Dave

LOL!!!

Thanks you guys for a good time today.

The white Evo is Dave Buschur's i just get to drive it.

The Red Evo was his brother Dan's.

Mine was the silver one that didnt run for shit, Tranny problems!

Thanks to koolrayz for whooping me today, i owe you lunch!

It was nice meeting some of you guys and hope you guys make the trip up on the 20th!

Yeah- what kind of transmission/driveline do those EVOs have to take that kind of abuse...

You know what- this board needs a shout box like buckeyestangs.com.. I love that feature...

All our evos are running stock driveline, but the tranny's are bushwacker stage 1 tranny's. It is amazing what the cars can handle, it was nice driving them all home, i just wish i would have run better than 10.50.

Good times.

Damn.. that Silver evo (I think).. Passed me like I was standing till come around the 1/8th mile. I saw you (or someone) fly by and i'm like HOLY SHIT! Ended up running some 10.6 @ 135 or so.

Good times. I think I need new slicks. my MT sportsman pro's just aren't cutting it. I know if I would have had a 1.8 60' that I would have hit 12's in my turd. Maybe next time.