Callin Out True Blue

phil

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is nasty for an auto i just like fucking with him cause i dont have anything else to do, the neon boy wants to get in to. i mean sr4turbo lol, but if you guys want you can all gang bang the 5 liter , i just dont want to stand around and be cold as balls

I'll take that bet 20-100 for 1 dollar.

Maybe go 3wide? Steve's car is nasthy for being an auto. Fastest one I've ever seen for sure.

If he does headers/pipes/exhaust I forsee 12's

I could get him into 12's without spending any money. Anyone want to take that bet????

did some one say drag radials...oh and shave his head thats like 30lbs right there

Drag radials, skinny's, less gas in the gas tank, empty out the windshield washer fluid, and a few other things that will still make it so that its still considered stock. The above are the obvious ways to reduce weight. There are a few more that can drop over 100lbs from the car.

I could get him into 12's without spending any money. Anyone want to take that bet????

when you drive around with a gigantic nitrous bottle in the back of a envoy I'm sure you could. Just like we could have put the wrx into 11's 1 time friday.

Yeah bunch of gas in my tank sucked too.

I think my wrx could go a solid 13.3 with a few changes.

I will race but I do not race for money. I just race to enjoy myself. be there at 10:00

you are a liar "i dont race for money" no you just beat on poor lil mustangs for a dollar, your a bully, but i didnt see your bumper because i was crying cause i lost my last dollar. :(

did i just hear someone say something about turbo lag in a stock turbo srt-4?

yea 30 mph is redline in f irst and not even 3 k in 2nd... so TURBO lag.... i know it snot as much turbo lag as a large turbo but there still is a very noticible lag