Callin Out True Blue

phil

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
Haha phil u don't have v8 lag u jus have a slow car an u suffer from a case of u can't drive lol

LOL... i will take all three of you on. Hows that?

Phil... you are going to need more cars then we originally planned.

Guest hotrodmama024
Thats because i am not going to sit around and listen to the drama and rumors made up about me. I will come out this weekend, and i will make sure of it so we can get our race in.

yea 30 mph is redline in f irst and not even 3 k in 2nd... so TURBO lag.... i know it snot as much turbo lag as a large turbo but there still is a very noticible lag

Weird i have driven about 4 srt-4s never experienced much turbo lag if any at all. When you stomp the pedal and you imidiatly bounce off the rev limiter, theres not much lag there. 1-2 gears are pretty much useless in an srt-4

Guest hotrodmama024
I cant drive and you suck donky cock,lol my car is not slow, im just holding back til next year

Wow... a little hostile arent we? You are slow.. you have no reason to be shit talking like that.

Guest hotrodmama024
I'm holdin u to that lol I got a new clutch in seeing as I blew up the other one badly ha....so I'm goood

cool.. i am needing a clutch... so we are even. lol

Wow... a little hostile arent we? You are slow.. you have no reason to be shit talking like that.

slow is a state of mind, in some countries going slow is talented, and going slow also saves gas,being slow wont get me put in jail and driving slow will help me to see better at night. ha!

Guest hotrodmama024
I am pretty sure all of go slow.. like i go slow when people are on my ass, when i see a cop, or when i just dont feel like driving fast. Which yes conserves gas, and i love doing that, as well as cuts down on my wear and tear of my Sexy Beast. So point is your car is still slow. hehe.