Upsets???

Dr. Apex

OSU have yet to play a decent team.

Brilliant. Totally answered my question about how a team stumbles after beating a conference opponent on the road 30-7.

Once again, you've outdone yourself. Colt Brennan for heisman! Whoo hoo!

I think we did stumble up as far as we did because we certainly would not be ranked this high if it weren't for the losses above us, I think Kirk maid a fair assessment.

I think this weekend we'll finally be challenged as Purdue has the #6 offense in the country and have been playing well all around.

I think we did stumble up as far as we did because we certainly would not be ranked this high if it weren't for the losses above us, I think Kirk maid a fair assessment.

I think this weekend we'll finally be challenged as Purdue has the #6 offense in the country and have been playing well all around.

Gotta disagree. 30-7 is not a stumble. If we go to MINN and win like 13-6, then that is a stumble. Those OTHER teams stumbled and we were there to pick up the pieces. You can only play your schedule.

Just my .02

BTW, did anyone notice the missed xtra point cost OSU from covering? Ouch!

Gotta disagree. 30-7 is not a stumble. If we go to MINN and win like 13-6, then that is a stumble. Those OTHER teams stumbled and we were there to pick up the pieces. You can only play your schedule.

Just my .02

BTW, did anyone notice the missed xtra point cost OSU from covering? Ouch!

I'm not saying we stumbled against Minnesota, we simply stumbled up in the rankings is all. What was the spread on that game btw??