How bout those Browns!!!

SPLN SUX

^^^you only have 13 games in your pool??!?!?!?!

and to the cocksucker that said "fuck the browns"

i will say this... the beautiful thing about loving a team throught thick and thin is that you hardly ever see a fairweather browns fan. Cleveland's got heart... they must, because they sure as hell dont have a great football team.

its funny that all these dumbshits dont realize that the browns are ...

A. still pretty new as far as their re-establishment is concerned

B. has had a few horrible seasons due to injuries of their all stars.... LIKE ANY NFL TEAM WOULD.

no one understands either one of those points, Romeo has only been the coach for 3 years... thats hardly enough time to let the coaches and players (eve nwith themselves) develop chemistry. And as per my other point... the term "any given sunday" is accredited to the emaning of how good all the NFL teams really are. BUT, an NFL team CANNOT be good if their 2 best players are out for 90% of a season...

in closing, its ok to dislike the browns. but if you dislike them because they are rebuilding with a "green" head coach after a season full of all-star injuries then piss off because you are probably jsut a front-runner anyways...

lemme guess, 8 years ago you loved notre dame... now "they suck" right?

Fuck the Cleveland Clowns!!!!!!!! There garbage

Where's the garbage? OHHHH....THEY'RE garbage. I'm with you.

I'm a huge Bengals fan, but it's nice to see the Browns do well. You Browns fans have been through hell. I'm still in hell! LOL (Shut up ,Marc)

Cardinals Cough Cough

Coaches that know the steelers players better than the current staff cough cough

Whiz had a chip on his shoulder and had something to prove and his team played inspired football.

Plus those guys were all HIS offensive players and he played exactly to their weaknesses

Coaches that know the steelers players better than the current staff cough cough

Whiz had a chip on his shoulder and had something to prove and his team played inspired football.

Plus those guys were all HIS offensive players and he played exactly to their weaknesses

Couldnt have said it better myself. :)

-Marc

Im impressed with the Browns as well. I really like that Edwards dude! If the Bengals can't have it I hope the Browns can take it from the Steelers. By the way, Bill Cowher will probably take over head coach in the future and then the Browns may become a different team. That has always been his dream team. and Kudos to the Bengals tonight! The defense just has force many turnovers and help keep the Pats offense off the field and we may have a shot!

Im impressed with the Browns as well. I really like that Edwards dude! If the Bengals can't have it I hope the Browns can take it from the Steelers. By the way, Bill Cowher will probably take over head coach in the future and then the Browns may become a different team. That has always been his dream team. and Kudos to the Bengals tonight! The defense just has force many turnovers and help keep the Pats offense off the field and we may have a shot!

If the Browns are Cowher's dream team why didn't he take many many opportunities to take over vacancies?

I guess they always had a coach at the time. He helped coach the browns at one time. I think thats why he resigned last year. Ive heard he always wanted to play or coach them. Ive also heard rumors that if Cleveland sucks again this year the are getting rid of Romeo.

Edit: I can't get the article to open, but open the link and you can fill in the blank in the description it gives.

http://www.nflsidelines.com/pitsburgh-steelers-rumors-and-news/steelers-miss-memo.html