Anyone interested in running my previous Supra?

ohioko4s4

It looks like the new owner is coming up to Accelerated Performance to do some minor work on the car, meet Don, etc. and he was hoping to run a few races while he's in town. It should be in Akron on the night of the 20th if anyone wants to come up to run it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remember that your car does have a decent amount of work done prowlerz, should be a close race.

As long as he stops and lets you get about a 1/2 mile ahead of him, then hits it lol. I think that supra laid down something like 1132whp on low boost...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x39483475893

bahahahaha

can i get in on this??? I havent even touched a weight since highschool 1.5 years or so. Well i worked out for a month this summer and lets just say 225 was still for warm ups!!

yay for being retarted strong!!

I didnt know you were any taller than me.

You want to have a bench off? :cool:

It's allright, bro. I'm big enough for two Puerto Ricans. There's balance in the world. :D We can get you one of those carriers for me to carry you on my back and we can be the giant two-headed Puerto Rican. :p

225lbs- max reps

or

Your body weight-max Reps

or

Just your damn max.

You name the game-for $20 Make another thread-or take it to PM's. Im not cluttering up this thread.

Ill take you up on this. New thread

I dunno, I think prowlerz might be able to take him if he has anything done to his z, we all know that the mighty ls1 cant be beat lol... I would lock in if i was him for at least $500 :) :)

:rolleyes: How typical for that to come from a Mustang driver...

So apparently nobody will answer me huh? Tried searching but couldn't come up with shit.

I assume this is one of the 1% of Supras actually done right that's making usable power? My shit isn't that fast, but in comparison to the majority of Supras running around, it's respectable. I just asked the question to help clarify for anyone else that has joined on here recently and doesn't know who's got what...