Anyone interested in running my previous Supra?

ohioko4s4

:rolleyes: How typical for that to come from a Mustang driver...

So apparently nobody will answer me huh? Tried searching but couldn't come up with shit.

I assume this is one of the 1% of Supras actually done right that's making usable power? My shit isn't that fast, but in comparison to the majority of Supras running around, it's respectable. I just asked the question to help clarify for anyone else that has joined on here recently and doesn't know who's got what...

i'll be nice. the car has over 1100rwhp, and is set up to roll race on the freeway. roll race anything--modified top-end motorcycles, etc.. that's all i know, just from hanging around the forum the past 6-8 months. someone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. its a good looking car, that is obviously fast as fuck.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask and you shall recieve...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/cobrachris/DCFN0015-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/cobrachris/busapics005.jpg

thats all for now...

:thumbup:

Thats sweet, i have only seen one turbo busa up close. I bet its a handful!

:rolleyes: How typical for that to come from a Mustang driver...

So apparently nobody will answer me huh? Tried searching but couldn't come up with shit.

I assume this is one of the 1% of Supras actually done right that's making usable power? My shit isn't that fast, but in comparison to the majority of Supras running around, it's respectable. I just asked the question to help clarify for anyone else that has joined on here recently and doesn't know who's got what...

I know you are a newb, but jesus.......

I think it was pulled on the last clean up I looked for it a bit with no luck.

Fair enough-

Since its somewhat public info anyways-The car went 9.4@164mph at 34psi, street tires, full street trim. I think that was actually the car's only 1/4 pass when it was in AZ.

So nope-its not an 8 second car. :cool:

Yea, it's a bit faster these days :) He's itching to run another bike, so maybe one of the hotshot Columbus bikes will make it up to Akron....
the hotshot bikes from columbus dont roll race so i dont think any of them will be tracking north the 20th

Guest Removed
Fair enough-

Since its somewhat public info anyways-The car went 9.4@164mph at 34psi, street tires, full street trim. I think that was actually the car's only 1/4 pass when it was in AZ.

So nope-its not an 8 second car. :cool:

9.4 pass was its first pass...we all seen the vid's of it running 8.9 :p