fs/ft: 96 s10 4x4

96s10

white 96 s10 4x4 extended cab s10, 199k miles,does have some metal cancer, tan interior, 4.3 v6 vortec, auto tranny, stick selected 4wd, tons of newer parts, runs great, shifts great, 4wd works flawlessly. It is the most dependable vehicle I've ever owned, it has made several trips from cincy to columbus, and lexington to columbus. Just looking to sell, or trade for something different, I don't have a need for a truck. Open to trades. Motor and tranny have been gone through by my mechanic and have papers stating in great mechanical shape. I have the compression test numbers/leakdown test numbers,etc. Drivetrain is solid. The trucks control arms squeak which is annoying and I would advise replacing them just for that reason alone. It has alot of new parts. Looking for $2500 or trade.truck doesn't have blue pinstripe or tool box in it anymore. I'm located in goshen,Ohio 25 miles northeast of cincy.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2841/zr2001rw5.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4083/zr2003sj1.jpg

P.S.- I also have mostly complete rebuild kit for motor including hasting rings, clevite 77 rod and main bearings, and some misc gaskets that will go with the truck.

I definitally need this for cleveland. What kind of trades are you looking for. Quads maybe, another truck? Car go fast goodies? Are you firm? Have the ball joints been replaced?

the tie rod ends, balljoints, have been replaced within the last year. I'm mainly looking for a decent/fair cash price or another vehicle, I may be interested in another truck what is it? Truck has a bunch of new parts like rotors, calipers, alternator, starter, complete tune up, shocks, exhaust, o2 sensors, etc. everything works on this truck except the ac needs charged. Has power mirrors, power windows, cruise control works fine. It's a good truck.

if you have that truck would u want mine? That sounds like a nice truck. More details, and cash offer with it. My truck books as is for $4495, it's titled as a zr-2 s10. I know with the mileage its not worth that price, but there are a couple going for sale around here for $3600-3800 with a little higher miles and worst rust. Let me know. I also forgot to mention new fluids in tranny, transfer case, and rearend.

I like s-10's alot. The F-250 is an swesome truck and we call it big country. It dont get used anymore and it needs a good home. I will see if I can get some pics and will pm you.

• 2 weeks later...