Anyone have ipod but not itunes?!?!

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

Is there anyway to get the album covers on your ipod without registering for itunes? I would not like to get itunes because I don't ever want to purchase anything from the store but think it's gay that i'd have to sign up just to get album covers...

...plus, know of any tricks or hints of ipod nano? The new one. Just curious if there are any "secrets" etc.... heh

Wait a minute...I dont get it, Ive had an ipod and itunes for 4 years and Ive never registered for anything....

with a new dl of iTunes you have to register to get track names, album info and album art, I had to re-download iTunes ripped two cd's to my collection and the album info, album art, and track names didnt show up automatically, so I clicked "get album info" and you have to register

Guest FooFooMaru
with a new dl of iTunes you have to register to get track names, album info and album art, I had to re-download iTunes ripped two cd's to my collection and the album info, album art, and track names didnt show up automatically, so I clicked "get album info" and you have to register

The only thing that didn't load was the Album covers. The song names and artists came up. But I went to edit info and then album cover and just loaded pics from internet which worked lovely. :)