The BENCH OFF!!!

2pointslow

You juice? Thats no good.

Anyhoo-out of the guys that are coming up on the 20th-who is down for this?

Me-

Sam-

If by juice you mean a multi vitamin, and vitamin C&E in the mornings. Ha

Im down, body weight is fine whats your weight JP?

Hm so its how many times you can bench your own weight? I might be pretty good seeing as I only weight 130.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7728108435573616681&q=jonathan+harder&total=5414&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

i came back later and got 34, never really was good at getting more then ten reps though with any real good weight.

thats just boring.

though i did get one of my goals of doing double my bodyweight ten times raw.

how about people get in on this

Hey Guys,

Just wanting to let everyone know the meet is coming up again. It will be held here in Celina Ohio on December 1st 2007. Last year we raised over $600 cash and 2 van loads of toys to be given to the Charity. My goals for this year is break the $1000 mark and get a BUNCH more toys.

This is for a really great cause and the money donations and toys are evenly distributed throughout the county to needy children and families to help them during the Christmas Holidays. Alot of us took it for granted that when we came downstairs on Christmas morning there would be presents under the Christmas tree. Well imagine a little kid coming downstairs and there being none :( We can totally help change this for some unfortunate kids.

Even if you cannot make it and are willing to make a small donation every bit counts. I will except any amount cash or check you can personally mail it to me at:

Mike Wolfe

310 West Market St

Celina Ohio, 45822

Now here is a copy of the entry form if anyone wants paste it off here or just shoot me an email at bigbadwolfe900@yahoo.com

Thanks guys for all your help!!! Wolfy!!!!!

CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS CLASSIC

TOUCH N' GO BENCHPRESS CONTEST

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1st 2007

Meet Site: Breakaway RecPlex ~ 6301 US Route 127 ~ Celina, Ohio

Start Time: Meet starts at 10am ~ Rules meeting at 9:30 AM

Entry Fee: $30 plus a NEW UNOPENED Toy equal to approx. $20 All toys are to be donated to "O.U.R Home Family Resource Center" to be distributed to families in need during the Christmas Holiday.

Weigh-ins: Friday, November 30th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Saturday, December 1st from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM

Weight Classes will be 3 Divisions for men:

~ Lightweight class 0 upto 181 pounds

(132's - 148's - 165's - 181's)

~ Middleweight class 182 upto 242 pounds

(198's - 220's - 242's)

~ Heavy Class 243 pounds and up

(275's - 308's - Super's)

~ Female Class ~ decided by Formula

(all Females no matter age or body weight)

~ Master's Class ~ decided by formula

(all men over 40 no matter body weight)

~ Male Teens ~ decided by formula

(13 - 19 no matter weight)

Basic Rules:

Bench Press Shirts of any ply allowed ~ Wrist Wraps and belts are allowed ~ ELBOW WRAPS ARE NOT ALLOWED ~ Singlets are not required but must wear tighter fitting shorts ~ No Bouncing Bar off Chest ~ Must wait for Rack Signal ~ You may lift your Head ~ Your feet must stay in contact with the floor ~ Your Butt must stay in contact with the bench.

Guest Lifters Appearing, but not Competing

To be announced later!!!!

Send all entries to:

Mike Wolfe

Apt 1

310 West Market St

Celina, Ohio 45822

* You may send Cash, Check, or Money Order. Make all Checks and Money Orders Payable to Mike Wolfe *

Please bring the New Unopened Toy with you the Day of the event

* For more info fell free to call:

(419) 584-2393 after 6pm Weekdays

or email: bigbadwolfe900@yahoo.com

Weightclass ~ Men's open:

Lightweight _______

Middleweight _______

Heavyweight _______

Teens _______

Womens _______

Masters _______

By singing this waiver I here by give up and waive all legal rights or actions against Mike Wolfe, Breakaway RecPlex, and any of there helpers including all of the spotters, the loaders, the judges, and anyone else that Mike Wolfe and or Breakaway Recplex have onhand helping with the Children's Christmas Classic Touch n'Go Bench Press Contest held on 12/1/07 in the event that I am hurt, injured, or killed.

signed:__________________________ dated:____________________

Parent/Guardian if under 18:___________________________________

There will only be 50 spots filled so get all entries in by Nov. 18th 2006 Thank You for partaking in this wonderous Event. Mike Wolfe!!!!!

So its Sam, me, and Mr right so far?

if we get a few more I will try to secure a location to do this. It seems there is no gym in close proximity to where we will be.

Yeah I can't bench for shit ;) But I bet I've lost more weight then most people have in 11 months.

:9

I have been workingo n weight thought. I can barely 140 in a solid 3 sets.

Yeah I can't bench for shit ;) But I bet I've lost more weight then most people have in 11 months.

:9

I have been workingo n weight thought. I can barely 140 in a solid 3 sets.

In 9th grade i lost 65 lbs in 3 months..... true story. Almost ended up in the hospital to.

Over 800 in a competition and I probably know the guy. You said Mike, is this Mike Wolfe?

If anyone wants info on shirt usage, feel free to PM me. I've done a lot, a lot of coaching in shirts. If you're buying a shirt for protection, don't. If you use the shirt wrong you'll cause more damage than benching raw.

Nope, not Mike Wolfe. His name is Mike Herman, but he's been out of the game for quite some time. He did train at Westside Barbell as well, though.

I was just kidding about the shirt... I was only making light of the fact that I can't pick up diddley anymore. But thanks for the offer! Now, if you know how to break lifelong unhealthy eating habits... :)

• Confused 1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7728108435573616681&q=jonathan+harder&total=5414&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

i came back later and got 34, never really was good at getting more then ten reps though with any real good weight.

thats just boring.

though i did get one of my goals of doing double my bodyweight ten times raw.

You should probably get a spot next time..

Nope, not Mike Wolfe. His name is Mike Herman, but he's been out of the game for quite some time. He did train at Westside Barbell as well, though.

I was just kidding about the shirt... I was only making light of the fact that I can't pick up diddley anymore. But thanks for the offer! Now, if you know how to break lifelong unhealthy eating habits... :)

yea i can help you with that to pm me. I had to deal with that type of thing to when i was younger.

I would be intersted in doing this...I workout all the time but never really max out...I know a year and half ago I did 300 on my 5th set and I weighed 190....now I weigh 200-205 and I would probably struggle to get 275-285 1x!!! I am not big on a lot of reps not sure how many times I could do my body weight but I would try it. You guys might not think these numbers are great but I am 6'4 and really lanky with some LONG ASS ARMS so for the people that know think its very impressive!! I just love working out!!