Indecent proposal

V8 Beast

For $100K would you let a guy go down on you?

For an extra $500K would you go down on him?

For an extra $3 million would you take it in the butt?

For an extra $7 million would you let them finish in your mouth???

The catch is that all of this will be on film.

Would you let your wife or girlfriend do the exact same thing on film?

I know this has been brought up on here before, but me and my wife had a conversation about it. I would love to be able to take care of my family, but I couldnt do it.

So being honest, how many of you would, and could live with yourself? How many of you would tell your wife to do it then take half in the divorce settlement :p

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, the wife gets paid... but the guys looks 20x better than you.

She tells me I'm selfish because I would rather work the rest of my life rather than spend a few minutes with some guy. But on the flip side she said she wouldnt do it herself. Her response was that guys can forget while girls will feel like dirty sluts everytime they go to buy something

Guest Removed
Yup, the wife gets paid... but the guys looks 20x better than you.

She tells me I'm selfish because I would rather work the rest of my life rather than spend a few minutes with some guy. But on the flip side she said she wouldnt do it herself. Her response was that guys can forget while girls will feel like dirty sluts everytime they go to buy something

i like felling like a dirty slut.....

and id let you have my wife for $50000 but you have to keep her !

i like felling like a dirty slut.....

and id let you have my wife for $50000 but you have to keep her !

LOL! I can't put a price on my wife. Since I'm out on disability, and on drugs that make me loopy, she has to do most of the driving.

Xanax is damn good shit.

So brian since you loopy you will go down on me for 50$? ROFL.

I have no clue money talks. No matter what poeple say if someone sat 7mil beside you im postive allot of people would change there mind.

The best part about 7mil is I can have poeple offed who talk shit about me....... But still I have no clue. I know with 7mil i would never need to work for the rest of my life.

BUT. Ehhh who fucking knows.

If the man or wife would do it, i would think that their is not true love in the marriage........but the wife acting like a dirty slut with her husband will keep a marriage strong and loooong......get it looong... ;)

so your saying you will for 7mil as it will make you the king of all streets ?

If the man or wife would do it, i would think that their is not true love in the marriage........but the wife acting like a dirty slut with her husband will keep a marriage strong and loooong......get it looong... ;)

Holy shit, i actualy agree with sting. and the world will now end in 3.....2.....

for 7 million dollars my wife could fuck ron jeremy for 7 days straight and id watch, cause whens its all said and done, 7 mil can make my ego way bigger than his dick. plus it would buy a pretty fast car. if i was married.

Fuck, Ashley could do it. I don't care.

Brian, we all know you did all that for a fraction of the pay.

I couldnt do it, im to much of a visual person. I couldnt look at chelsea the same. The money would be fun, srt8 challenger with twin gt35rs?

http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/05/2009_Dodge_Challenger_TA_8.jpg

Lmao, i bet ashley would slap you if you asked her.