Fuck Me. Toatled GSXR

asian900ss

So I had to call a few of you from the scene but heres the run down reguardless of what I told you when I called (due to cops) 2nd gear wheelie front pegs. That kind of somes it up but I will go into detail. Came back with Denny (my roomate) behind me and basicaly came up too far. As I did I for some reason thought I could run and catch the bike but rolled on the throtle. In turn I fell back at around 85mph hit my dirty ass white Icon lid on some newly paved road and remember thinking Yota said when he wrecked this was fun. And Fuck that, that sucked. But as I was rolling I came up and saw the bike catch the rear sub frame and kick up in the air atleast 25-30 feet at its hights and thinking fuck that would have been a great track bike. Kinda wierd what goes through your head at a time like that. But all in all the bike went a total of 300ft and I went about 200 from what the cop said. The bike is fucked so if anyone needs parts let me know because some of them you can use but most you cant. The battery went another 200 ft and the mirors and head light with the speedo were atatched at the exhaust which was bent at 90 deg. Flounder has the pics soo he will post them.

Special thanks to Flounder and Yota for coming out and getting my dumb ass of the side of the road. And all others for the caring concerns.

Peace and hope you like the pics. :(:(:(:(:nono:

fuck, that would have been a great track bike.

It still will be man!! Have a little faith, we will get back in track condition. Wont look as pretty, but you will be able to track it. Im thinking about 500-800 in repairs... Hard to tell right now. It was dark last night... I will be over today after work.

Glad to see you came out of the situation w/o serious injury. We have a saying in the group of guys I ride with: "There are those who have been down, and those that WILL be going down." I've been a member of the first group since '96. :cool:

:welcome: to the club!

PS - You gotta watch those tempermental gixxers. Treat them right or they'll bite ya in the ass.

PS - PS - And no Floundy...it's not a gay saying so you can't be using it.

damn dude, glad you're alright, we haven't met but still, that shit sounds scary. Were you on a busy street or just some backroad? lucky you didn't get hit/hit anything/anyone. good luck on fixing it if its possible, if not, hit me up, I've always wanted a go cart project, haha. :D

Glad you are OK....Looks like a looping to me.... :nono:

To be completely honest.. a subframe, race plastics, axle, and a fairing stay and he is probably good if the forks and swingarm are straight.. Most of the impact appeared to be on the rear of the bike.

Yeah it looped... and then tried to fly like batman.. you should see how far apart the impact marks were.

humboldt_squid.jpg

Well the bike has seen better days and my leg looks like someone implanted a softball in my thy. But not sure what the plan is if the insurance company is going to pay for it or not due to some technical shit. But if they dont then fuck them and put a grand in it for the track just need to get it done by 2 july if anyone has some parts.

Glad you are OK....Looks like a looping to me.... :nono:

To be completely honest.. a subframe, race plastics, axle, and a fairing stay and he is probably good if the forks are straight.. Most of the impact appeared to be on the rear of the bike.

I hope so. We will find some other small little things, but those are the main(expensive) parts

that's sucks bro! :cry:

gear?

Helmet hit hard twice in rear, obviously. Leather jacket !!!THANK THE LORD!!! he put it on even tho it was hot out, and he had his boots on. This is why protection is so important. This hands down would have been a FATAL crash if he didnt have the gear on. Thank God he was smart, I dont know what I would do without my asian. I mean who would wear the tropical button up shirt with a camera around their neck on our vacations? :dunno:

Judging by the first pic....I'd say either the swingarm or the pivot point where it attaches is tweeked. It could be one of the optical illusions but it looks bent to me.

Again, glad you're ok.

KC

Judging by the first pic....I'd say either the swingarm or the pivot point where it attaches is tweeked. It could be one of the optical illusions but it looks bent to me.

Again, glad you're ok.

KC

Actually it just looks like the axle got tweaked..I think its all good.. Look at the closeup of the tire when the bike is in my truck.. you can see how far the axle block is moved back.. the other side is right where is should be so I think the axle just wedged itself while the bike was tumbling.