Guitar Hero - playin guitar on drums

ninjachk08

Thats pretty impressive but I don't really get the whole guitar hero craze I think it is kinda stupid. The next generation will be screwed when they discover things in the world don't work by hitting a red blue or green button.

Thats pretty impressive but I don't really get the whole guitar hero craze I think it is kinda stupid. The next generation will be screwed when they discover things in the world don't work by hitting a red blue or green button.

How will they be screwed? I doubt that most people playing guitar hero think that's how an actual guitar works. On a side note that video is crazy, that guy has way too much time on his hands.

Ok I was a little impressed when I first saw the vid. Now after thinking about it I'm not. Look at the pad. It's customized, and in a very small area so there isn't alot of movement. He can hit on section of the drum pad an play two notes. They are to the upper outsides. I take nothing away from his ability to play, hes pretty good.

I think it takes more talent to play dragonforce on the guitar on the expert setting. IMO

Ok I was a little impressed when I first saw the vid. Now after thinking about it I'm not. Look at the pad. It's customized, and in a very small area so there isn't alot of movement. He can hit on section of the drum pad an play two notes. They are to the upper outsides. I take nothing away from his ability to play, hes pretty good.

I think it takes more talent to play dragonforce on the guitar on the expert setting. IMO

Are you serous...:nono::nono:

Being that it is a drum pad that was custom made for him to play.....That is the hardest f-ing song to play on EZ, Med, hard.....or expert....

I think there is less movement playing the guiter...you are only moving figures....

He is still good on the drums.....

Are you serous...:nono::nono:

Being that it is a drum pad that was custom made for him to play.....That is the hardest f-ing song to play on EZ, Med, hard.....or expert....

I think there is less movement playing the guiter...you are only moving figures....

He is still good on the drums.....

Yeah think about it...no strumming required, all you gotta do it tap the right spot an presto you are playing. PLus you have two hands to tap or double tap the notes. Not just one hand to strum alot. I'm not taking away from the guys skills, I would like to see him play a real set.

THat kid is ridiculously skilled.

Sorry to ask but what song is that?

Through the Fire and the Flames - Dragonforce

Yeah think about it...no strumming required, all you gotta do it tap the right spot an presto you are playing. PLus you have two hands to tap or double tap the notes. Not just one hand to strum alot. I'm not taking away from the guys skills, I would like to see him play a real set.

so he may be "cheating".. making it easier. but look at the speed. drums or guitar, you think you can play that fast..?? thats the amazing part!

so he may be "cheating".. making it easier. but look at the speed. drums or guitar, you think you can play that fast..?? thats the amazing part!

On the guitar or a drum pad? I think my max on that song on Expert is 22% complete. then I fail miserably. That's why I stick to the Hard difficulty, with a guitar mind you. I don't have a fancy drum pad to try it the other way. Amazing is watching a little kid play the song flawlessly without a fancy drum pad.

Cool yes, amazing...meh.