For Coltbewstin

Science Abuse

Looks like...is that a turbo motor? I just got some flashes of the valve cover. Familiar with these guys at all? We *thought* that there weren't any turbo cars out there, and figured it was because everyone knew beater bewst is risky in a 24 hr race.

These guys are good with a camera, and the car looked quick...but it totally fell apart. By the end they had 2 wheels ready to fall off. I think the 24hrs of Lemons is you're kind of race.

I'm at none, hell other than the timing belt, hoses, and wear parts, my car has all the stuff on it that it came with from Normal Il, even the clutch!!

Well I counted shocks as major maintenance, although I guess it's not that major. But that just leaves the clutch that we replaced around 50000, and might need it again already (stupid glazing :mad: ). Everytime I think to myself how nice it would be to have a built, quick car, I remind myself how reliable the car is right now, and I'd just rather not mess with a good thing :cool: .

Its n/a.

JP already knows about it. There was a post on columbusdsm awhile back.

Yeap. The guys that put the car together are a funny bunch! As already stated, its NA. If I had the time, I would love to do the event, but I think our Grass Roots efforts are more rewarding at the end of the day.

I put together an NA car for a guy up here. With I/H/E it went 14.6@I dont remember. He was happy with it.