local hip hop fans

Chad is Dead

I'm a huge hip hop fan and have found 2 bands that I love. One if a friend from high school who goes by "E-roc" and performs every wed at cbr's with a live band, as well as a bunch of other different venues at different times. The other is "Zero Star" and you can buy his cd at Magnolia Thunderpussy for $6. Both are not the typical ring tone bullshit you hear on the radio...this is good shit. Just wanted to let real hip hop fans that there are very talented artists in this city.

Slug is my favorite rapper and I love the whole minneapolis scene. If you have a couple extra dollars you should buy the dvd "exposing headshots: hip hop below zero" It's all about rhymesayers.

I might have to grab that, I dig non mainstream rap because mainstream even thought I do like some of it because of thes ound. Is all the same.

1. I moved a brick YO.

2. I robbed somebody

3. I got Money

4. I shot someone

5. Check out my rides/shit

6. I rule you don't

I might have to grab that, I dig non mainstream rap because mainstream even thought I do like some of it because of thes ound. Is all the same.

1. I moved a brick YO.

2. I robbed somebody

3. I got Money

4. I shot someone

5. Check out my rides/shit

6. I rule you don't

7. I gots gold teef

^^^ Fixed

http://hustlagrillz.com/grillz/grillz-gold-teeth.jpg