Broadway/Grove City area apartments?

RedRocket1647545505

I've been looking for a 2br loft style apartment lately. I like the industrial/historic type buildings, ala arena/brewery district type. I'd love to be in that particular area, but, it's too expensive for me, and too far north since I go to school/work in Circleville.

My goal is to move further north from my current location, but not too far. So, I'm thinking Grove City area (as much as I hate the thought of being labeled a GroveTuckeyian). It'd be a lot closer to Cbus for me, but still within a reasonable drive to work/school.

I got to thinking about the older area of GC with the brick roads and older buildings and such. I like that type of atmosphere and as long as it's an ok neighborhood, I might look into moving there.

Anybody have any opinions on this area? (StringTown/Broadway intersection).

Stringtown and Broadway don't intersect.

If you're talking about somewhere near downtown Grove City, there aren't too many apartments near there that are decent. Most of them are shittier places. My sister had one at the corner of Park St. and Broadway, it wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. If you want nicer apartments then you'll have to look like behind the Walmart, those are probably the nicest apartments in Grove City.

Stringtown and Broadway don't intersect.

If you're talking about somewhere near downtown Grove City, there aren't too many apartments near there that are decent. Most of them are shittier places. My sister had one at the corner of Park St. and Broadway, it wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. If you want nicer apartments then you'll have to look like behind the Walmart, those are probably the nicest apartments in Grove City.

Stringtown, Columbus street. Same thing. :p

This area always looks so nice when I drive down through there. I haven't been there in awhile, so I can't remember if there are any apartments in the area, specifically the loft type.

http://i24.tinypic.com/260r81t.jpg

Austin the area you are thinking about is the exact location I live, Corner of Meadow and white place. This area is looking good newly paved streets new sidewalks and they are redoing the sod that died in 1 month, However there are no apartments back here just rental houses, I could ask my LL if she has anything availible soon

I lived in Collier Park about 4-5yrs ago... never had problems, but there were tons of car thieves. We actully caught them one night and ran after them, but they dissapered. We actully had the CPD tell us that if we caught them, there was "no rush" to call them out... and that it would be a terrible shame if they had tripped and fallen into a post or something ;)