Callin out Fastest roll VW\Audi's...............Bring it.

neonkiller

Looking to see who has the fastest roll VW\Audi in cetral ohio.

And this is the official call out by me.

Race is for a 100mph diffrence or unless changed prior of race.

Jamie "Infamouse black Supra" from cleveland has def got to be the fastest S4 I know around Ohio that actually races but who else?............

Call your friends or get your dads new V8 s4 outta the garage and come get some.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody takes a neon serious.....thats why no one as replied...

when an AMC makes a callout, people look the f#ck out...

You sound very special. There is a neon on here that people take serious. But neonkiller is a name for what he kills. Does not mean he has one :nono:

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/trowabarton420/gti.jpg

Here I helped you out since you can't read. GTI does not equal Neon.

Sorry, i did not know i was surrounded by geniuses, i made a mistake and i know you boys never do.....but with a GTI its even more of a joke and no wonder no one is responding to race....and to brag about being a neon killer would be like saying look at me i stepped on a ant. :woowoo:

Sorry, i did not know i was surrounded by geniuses, i made a mistake and i know you boys never do.....but with a GTI its even more of a joke and no wonder no one is responding to race....and to brag about being a neon killer would be like saying look at me i stepped on a ant. :woowoo:

The gti is no joke. Do you even know what is done to the car. Before calling it a joke I think you should learn alittle about the car. It makes 430fwhp from the 1.8l. Trust me the car rolls out on the freeway. And also the neon the posters above me are talking about is a 135mph trap car.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/trowabarton420/gti.jpg

Here I helped you out since you can't read. GTI does not equal Neon.

Thanks for pointing that out, And for clarification I love to kill neons. Its a great past time. Just like people who cheer on certain football teams.

This thread is better than I thought.

I'm not bragging. If I came on here claming I was the fastest that would be bragging.

I'm lookin for roll races, and someone with the requirements I posted above to shut me up. So if you dont got it I guess your posting in the wrong thread. BTW great first impression.

This is once again for any VW/Audi new old I could care less.

I would love to run brads VRT but as what I know now its down at the moment he can take the title very easily with what I have heard from him and his setup.

The gti is no joke. Do you even know what is done to the car. Before calling it a joke I think you should learn alittle about the car. It makes 430fwhp from the 1.8l. Trust me the car rolls out on the freeway. And also the neon the posters above me are talking about is a 135mph trap car.

wipdedodaday 430hp with no good power curve or torque and it wont last for any substantial time...big freaken deal...

135...so what did it ET......yea thats what i thought...lucky if it went 10s...and same as above with its durability....

wipdedodaday 430hp with no good power curve or torque and it wont last for any substantial time...big freaken deal...

135...so what did it ET......yea thats what i thought...lucky if it went 10s...and same as above with its durability....

The neon goes mid 10's all day long, low 11's on boost alone.

So far 20k on the built block, has had the GT35r on it for the last 35k... Pretty long lasting if you ask me. this is also on a stock head. Car is not driven in the winter and all these miles were put on it within the last 3 summers not including this one and I am the original owner, If you do the math thats one stout 1.8l motor.:p

I'm not gonna argue my car, By the looks of it you have bigger fish to fry in your own car. Why not pick on the them and not me and my useless little thread that has caught your attn and keep posting in.

Why ramble on in this thread?.

The neon goes mid 10's all day long, low 11's on boost alone.

Forgot that it is daily driven as well. Same goes for the VW. So you can toss the reliability comment out the door. I am also still trying to figure out why you are posting in this thread. It was a callout thread for VW's and audi, unless you have one of the two.

words cant describe how ignorant your posts have made you look, not just in this thread but in every post you make.