Callin out Fastest roll VW\Audi's...............Bring it.

neonkiller

How bout you go 0-100 and ill go 50-100 :p.

I watched craig (I think) and jeff in the evo do some 40 rolls, I bet you and the TT would be a good race.

Last saturday Me and the TT "awd" went drom a dig, I won.

Twice.

Sam was there to vouch.

Seriously there has got to be another VW/Audi on here. or near here or fuck somewhere close.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i can read on this thread your not getting much action in the VW department wanna run that 35r evo again? Im still on 93 pump only, but i this time have some what of a tune in it.

I need to read CR more than once a month

I suppose this applies to me, my 01 jetta made 358 whp @17 psi. I'm running 20 now on a diff intake manifold but the clutch is about to go and I haven't got the time to get the new lsd/clutch in. I'll definitely race though, it's not slipping (yet!), you just gotta catch me when I'm not busy. You probably have -300 lbs and +50 hp on me, though, but all in good fun. :-)

I was out at Wal-mart about a half ago and seen a VW red to be exact. I was looking it over while doing a slow drive by. Seems to be built pretty good from what I seen. Nasty front mount, etc... The guy works there(Canal Winch). That might be a good one for you!

I need to read CR more than once a month

I suppose this applies to me, my 01 jetta made 358 whp @17 psi. I'm running 20 now on a diff intake manifold but the clutch is about to go and I haven't got the time to get the new lsd/clutch in. I'll definitely race though, it's not slipping (yet!), you just gotta catch me when I'm not busy. You probably have -300 lbs and +50 hp on me, though, but all in good fun. :-)

Yours wouldn't happen to be black with clear tails would it?