hello

Guest civralove

Guest civralove
Hi everone I figured I would interduce myself I am from fla. Now livivn in columbus why I really dont know,I love to work on cars hondas mostly I would like to get to know some more honda people here I am 27 and been into cars my whole life was all muscle but learned muscle is not always all that so went import almost 8years nows thanx for the time to read this post

Guest civralove
So you gave up on muscle cars to work on a 1995 Honda Civic.. alrighty
Not like that the 95 civic is wiveys I have a 92 lol and yeah man You would be surpised what a four banger can do.And the look on the other guys face when you spank him with your four banger is priceless.I also have had many different imports and honda is a pretty interchangle model sort of like chevy is

Guest civralove
Well I am from tampa bay first off.And I really cant tell yall what is done to my car I just got it.Give me time I sold my baby down south to come up here it also was a 93 h/b and alot done so now I get to start overe yeah what fun

What as allot, You could beat a stock v6 mustang? Stock z06? Shanton? :)

I'm just curious what you consider a little. Personally I would rather be driving a muscle car then my subby but the subby gets it done in its own ways.

Guest civralove
What as allot, You could beat a stock v6 mustang? Stock z06? Shanton? :)

I'm just curious what you consider a little. Personally I would rather be driving a muscle car then my subby but the subby gets it done in its own ways.

Well right now my car is like everones else all bark and no bite lol give me time tho. I will tell ya what down home we all went to the races in brendaton motorsports one of my friends has a hatch with single cam no boost,just juice and he spanked a vette but no here will belive me I have spanked many v/8 stangs done home and have been spanked too.Far as the v/6 always just sat back and let them take the bait like I said give me time I will have my 13second hatch again and we be n/a no boost or spray all motor :burn: :burn:

Guest civralove
Oh yeah I forgot to say I had a built ls in my hatch down home jdm b16 trans with lsd that i sold to come up here the damn thing didnt even have 500 miles on the motor yet At one time I built An engine for boost arais 8;1 compression probe rods,throston bearins 3angle vavle jobe all arp studs 7lb fly wheel stage 3 clutch and and garret t/3 t/4 turbo with intercooler boost control from in the car and much more Then I traded the engine and turbo for a 01 r-6 Just to much motor for a d.d

Guest civralove
Stockish lol ok Man like I said I just got up here just got this car give me some time.But I will run for s & g's My shit is pretty well stock right and sohc

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everone I figured I would interduce myself I am from fla. Now livivn in columbus why I really dont know,I love to work on cars hondas mostly I would like to get to know some more honda people here I am 27 and been into cars my whole life was all muscle but learned muscle is not always all that so went import almost 8years nows thanx for the time to read this post

slowmotionmotorsports.com

• 2 weeks later...