lebron doesnt have shit on this!!!!!!!!

Guest lag_n_boost

I heart Jordan!

This vid made me think of this person...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAslWCctfSM&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKf7UV15t-E

Lebron is definitely better now than Kobe was at that same age, but he has a long way to go before he can accomplish what Kobe has. Now that he gets his team involved I see the total package.

Jordan was/is the best EVER.

that being said.....

the closest i have seen is Kobe, he is the all around package, i just cannot put him on the same platform as Mike, a notch below

yes, Lebron is better at his age than Kobe was, but he is NOWHERE near as good right now, and he has nowhere near the defense of Kobe.

Guest lag_n_boost
shaq has only his size!!!! other than that nothing! you take 150lbs. and 1ft. away from him and he's nothing close to what he is now..... and as for kobe , well he likes young sluts!!!!!!( and still keeps his wife!!! ) money money money

shaq has only his size!!!! other than that nothing! you take 150lbs. and 1ft. away from him and he's nothing close to what he is now..... and as for kobe , well he likes young sluts!!!!!!( and still keeps his wife!!! ) money money money

You do have to admit, Shaq's size is his weapon and he used it to perfection. He may have been horable 10 feet from the basket, but he still made the entire league fear him. And Kobe can pretty much keep a gorgeous wife after banging random girls in random placed..... must be nice to be rich!

Edit: Michael is still the best of all time :D

shaq has only his size!!!! other than that nothing! you take 150lbs. and 1ft. away from him and he's nothing close to what he is now.....

You just decribed about 90% of every Center to play the game of basketball..

And does everyone realize how good Penny was before he got hurt?

Shaq & Penny > Shaq & Kobe