FS: 2003 Subaru WRX

Red92Notch

Well I'm going to have to part with my beloved. I have had two surgeries on my left foot, and I just can't do the clutch thing anymore, time to buy an automatic .

2003 WRX bought last summer from the original owner who had is as his company vehicle. Bought with 85,000, Beyers maintained, highway miles. The car currently has 91,xxx (see I told you I couldn't drive it!). Replaced the battery, front brake pads with Performance Friction carbon metallic, and did the 90k maintenance (oil change with Amsoil synthetic, coolant change with Subaru conditioner and Zerex antifreeze, brake fluid flush with Valvoline synthetic, Denso Iridium spark plugs, fuel filter, in cabin air filter, uncle Scotty's cocktail in tranny, and Mobil 1 in rear diff) I have installed an EBay turbo back with removable silencer and catless uppipe (great fitting exhaust by the way, sounds great too!) and swapped trunks and spoiler with an '05 STi. Gunmetal painted stock wheels (I have unpainted stock wheels too, your pick) and red calipers.

The car is nicely loaded from the factory: armrest extension, boost gauge, auto dimming mirror with compass, 6 disc in dash CD, ECT.....

Car runs and drives excellently, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it ANYWHERE!

I need to sell this car! $11,750

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FooFooMaru

going to talk it over this weekend with rents and see if I may be able to get an exception. My range is 8-10k but I may be able to work something out.

I'll get back to you asap but if it's gone by then :( better luck next time to me haha