Ramblerman

koolrayz

its getting close to the 20th and I want to see some races arranged so consider youself called out!

Make sure your shit is ready. I dont want to hear about any secret weapons that didnt work out or your finger fell off when you shifted or any other crap. i'll be driving from lexington with the airconditioner on so there wont be any doubt I'm driving a street car. I expect you to leave your trailer at home also! Your record is really going to shit this year.

The battle of the old men :cool:

Motor to motor?

spray to spray?

2 races, one of each?

We might have to take some gerital if we are going to race twice :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its getting close to the 20th and I want to see some races arranged so consider youself called out!

Make sure your shit is ready. I dont want to hear about any secret weapons that didnt work out or your finger fell off when you shifted or any other crap. i'll be driving from lexington with the airconditioner on so there wont be any doubt I'm driving a street car. I expect you to leave your trailer at home also! Your record is really going to shit this year.

The battle of the old men :cool:

Motor to motor?

spray to spray?

2 races, one of each?

We might have to take some gerital if we are going to race twice :)

Whoa! Whoa! there big fella!! I think its kinda cute how you have all that confidence built up, but I don't just race any tom dick and harry that calls me out!! For all I know you might be Barney Fife!! You need to prove who you are before I will say anything more about this!! As a matter of fact, You acting like that makes me think you know absolutely nothing about street racing!! If you do, you should know better than that stranger!! Besides, I already have a schedule to keep with some fast cars!! :cool: the mayor! :cool:

He dont race...he just swings from ben and robs nutt sacks!

If you think I don't race, you need to go see a shrink, besides your the one on foot not me!!I prolly have more races under my belt this year than you do yourwhole career!! BTW, some food for thought....Did you know that copying is the highest form of flattery there is?:cool: your mayor!! :cool:

Wow all that talk about being a badass street racer and your running from a legit call out! What a disgrace. I guess when we come up on the 20th ill just race Sam some more as it would appear there wont be anybody up there to race.

This gonna get good quick, Im esting popcorn and waiting.

Wow all that talk about being a badass street racer and your running from a legit call out! What a disgrace. I guess when we come up on the 20th ill just race Sam some more as it would appear there wont be anybody up there to race.

I run from no one!! I race only those I know!! I don't know you nor do I care to!! I don't even know what your talking about the 20th, so go have fun racing sam!! You have nothing worth racing anyhow!!That being said, I have nothing more to say to you on this subject!! :cool:the mayor :cool:

What!!!

You come on our site talking mad wild ass crap about what a great all knowing street racer you are. Do any of us know you? For all we know your the Barney Fife. You have all but lived on this site for weeks and I know you have seen the thread where the C-bus guys said they are coming up there to race. Now your pulling the alziemer routine that you dont know anything about us coming up there and you only race people you know???????????

Well my name is Ray and you been CALLED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Removed

NO, see ramblingmouth is a complicated person see. He runs his mouth all day on that there interwebs. BUt cant say shit, when your standing in front of him!

What we have here is a case of sandy vagina! Now as the fakeass major, you should be able to afford douche! ANd if i remember right, yoiur car wasnt there either! Was amcissy boy. Funny how only bens shit came out.Your the disgrace, and should be at the top of your own list!

I run from no one!! I race only those I know!! I don't know you nor do I care to!! I don't even know what your talking about the 20th, so go have fun racing sam!! You have nothing worth racing anyhow!!That being said, I have nothing more to say to you on this subject!! :cool:the mayor :cool:

I said it all here once! Read it again you bunch of inbred morons! :cool:the ramblerman :cool:

Guest Removed
What!!!

You come on our site talking mad wild ass crap about what a great all knowing street racer you are. Do any of us know you? For all we know your the Barney Fife. You have all but lived on this site for weeks and I know you have seen the thread where the C-bus guys said they are coming up there to race. Now your pulling the alziemer routine that you dont know anything about us coming up there and you only race people you know???????????

do it right, sign up on this site ;)

http://www.akronracing.com/forum/

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Whoa! Whoa! there big fella!! I think its kinda cute how you have all that confidence built up, but I don't just race any tom dick and harry that calls me out!! For all I know you might be Barney Fife!! You need to prove who you are before I will say anything more about this!! As a matter of fact, You acting like that makes me think you know absolutely nothing about street racing!! If you do, you should know better than that stranger!! Besides, I already have a schedule to keep with some fast cars!! :cool: the mayor! :cool:

Look Koolrays has raced alot he is legit Race him or hes king of you

Im on it.

Funny last week he was whining that Classic wouldnt come and spank his ass again last friday night. I told him then I would come up to there spot and he told me not to bother that nobody raced up there. I thought he was kiding but he wasnt It appears they REALLY WONT RACE!

Guest Wunna Dig Race

and he has a slow F body rambler your a nice guy I enjoyed talking to you and what not at the track..... But dont talk race shit and not accept

and he has a slow F body rambler your a nice guy I enjoyed talking to you and what not at the track..... But dont talk race shit and not accept

I SAID I DON"T KNOW THIS MUTHA F@CKER FROM ADAM!! That is the only reason!! Trust me , I fear no one on the street!! Now I know you Tim and if you say its good its good!! I still don't know nothing about the 20th nor do I care to discuss it beyond PM'S! Thank you !! :cool: The ramblerman :cool:

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Wanna play lol its a 12.50 truck lol

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/gibbyzracing/Chevy%20PIcs/sigcopypu6.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/gibbyzracing/l_fcdde2a8d2e46af32cab87adad8978df.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/gibbyzracing/Chevy%20PIcs/abc-1.jpg

Guest Wunna Dig Race

we race you win this lol

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/gibbyzracing/03.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/gibbyzracing/Chevy%20PIcs/abc.gif

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee297/gibbyzracing/Cars%20and%20Trucks/abc11.jpg

this dont hook wanna play heads up LOL

I SAID I DON"T KNOW THIS MUTHA F@CKER FROM ADAM!! That is the only reason!! Trust me , I fear no one on the street!! Now I know you Tim and if you say its good its good!! I still don't know nothing about the 20th nor do I care to discuss it beyond PM'S! Thank you !! :cool: The ramblerman :cool:

This is bullshit and you know it. Did Ben "know" Mario before they negotiated a race?

You knew nobody on this board yet you came this board calling the whole city out. So here I am calling you out in the same obnoxious fashion as you called all of us out!!!!

You have no right to act indignant, you acted like a troll on this board so I will call you out any way I wish.

Depending on weather I was debating on riding up, If I do i will race you on the bike if your on motor.

Rambler, You should be affraid of ray, He's got one hell of a car. If you read the board other then the fucking kitchen you would know this.