Ramblerman

koolrayz

Guest hotrodmama024

Koolrays is a great stand up guy.... Rambling dumbass... you are the one who has to prove to us you arent full of shit.. so take the fucking race you pussy.

Koolrays.... I hope you hand him his ass!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the GAYEST thing Ive ever read. What the fuck is the point of having a car if you don't race when called out. GAY GAY AND MORE GAY. You say you race... well don't be bitches about everything and race.... isn't that what tracks and streets are for? GAY!

Wow... all that talk about, we will race anyone... and now... i don’t even know you from Adam dude... wow... why don’t you two go out on a couple of dates before you race each other... you know get to know each other better... dinner sound good??? or maybe movies??? (by the way... it's just a little LS1 with a little spray... AMC should not have problems against it)

Wow... all that talk about, we will race anyone... and now... i don’t even know you from Adam dude... wow... why don’t you two go out on a couple of dates before you race each other... you know get to know each other better... dinner sound good??? or maybe movies??? (by the way... it's just a little LS1 with a little spray... AMC should not have problems against it)

Hold on there big guy,,,,

Lets not rush into things. A date right off the bat!

Maybe some video conferences and then I could meet with his family and arrange a date Then after dating a while we could talk about getting a race together.

Hold on there big guy,,,,

Lets not rush into things. A date right off the bat!

Maybe some video conferences and then I could meet with his family and arrange a date Then after dating a while we could talk about getting a race together.

That would be safer. There are a lot of sick pervs on the internet. I heard of a street racer that once went to Cleveland... err Akron.. errr umm Canton, I dont know one of those places! All I know is he was butt seksd by a guy in a 9 second car. If the memory serves me right the guy kept asking "whos your mayor!!"

Ramblermouth hsa backed down from a call out by ray! This obviously means that Ray wins by default!!!!!!! Ray = the REAL mayor!

Rambler , hows your own medicine taste you old salty fuck?

Your clueless boy! He's already been notified by PM!! Know what your talking about before you run your flapper!! It makes you look stupid dumbass!! :cool: your mayor! :cool:

This is the GAYEST thing Ive ever read. What the fuck is the point of having a car if you don't race when called out. GAY GAY AND MORE GAY. You say you race... well don't be bitches about everything and race.... isn't that what tracks and streets are for? GAY!

I can only assume by that post that your the one sucking on the beer bottle in Wanna digs post, Right? BTW AMY, streets are for racing! Oh, one more thing, I said I would handle this through PM's and I did! From now on use your lips for something useful rather than talking, cause you have no clue what your talking about, honey!! :cool: your mayor :cool:

I can only assume by that post that your the one sucking on the beer bottle in Wanna digs post, Right? BTW AMY, streets are for racing! Oh, one more thing, I said I would handle this through PM's and I did! From now on use your lips for something useful rather than talking, cause you have no clue what your talking about, honey!! :cool: your mayor :cool:

Umm no Im not some little white trash retard in his post. My lips are fine talking to your dumbass, because your the one who is clueless, while your over on the road racing it up, Im getting paid to race. So when Im up that way, bring your old ass out and we can line up and then you can suck it HONEY!

Btw, cracking whore jokes is really 2nd grade. Grow up.

Your clueless boy! He's already been notified by PM!! Know what your talking about before you run your flapper!! It makes you look stupid dumbass!! :gay: the flamer :gay:

Sounds to me your backing out because your scared. Your the one who is clueless.

BTW amy will smoke any pos amc you think is fast, better watch who you talk to because some people here will put your old ass to shame.

Umm no Im not some little white trash retard in his post. My lips are fine talking to your dumbass, because your the one who is clueless, while your over on the road racing it up, Im getting paid to race. So when Im up that way, bring your old ass out and we can line up and then you can suck it HONEY!

Btw, cracking whore jokes is really 2nd grade. Grow up.

Ok, you get paid to race...so you'll run him for money...like a whore. :eek:

And what will he be sucking ? :barf:

Ok, you get paid to race...so you'll run him for money...like a whore. :eek:

And what will he be sucking ? :barf:

Umm, go back to school and learn how to use the english language if you want to smart off comments.

I get paid to race because I am a driver with paying sponsors. I race on a track, if he wants to run we can pm each other and set up a time and place. Since I did not direct the comment towards you, that would mean you are not involved in this conversation. Is that 5th grade enough for you to understand or do you need pictures and letters spelled out for you.

Whore comments dont bother me hun. I've passed high school. Thanks, but nice try. LOL

Btw, I could give two fucks less about who races who, I just think that if you are called out and making such a big deal about being a huge street racer, that when you are asked to race, and the only excuse you can come up with is,,,,, I cant race cause I dont know you.. well that is pretty retarded. We are all car people, we built these things for reasons, dont make claim to something if you are not going to back it.

If you and Ray have said your peace through PM's good job. Other than that, whore comments and immature and crude remarks, get nowhere guys, grow up.

Guest hotrodmama024
Umm, go back to school and learn how to use the english language if you want to smart off comments.

I get paid to race because I am a driver with paying sponsors. I race on a track, if he wants to run we can pm each other and set up a time and place. Since I did not direct the comment towards you, that would mean you are not involved in this conversation. Is that 5th grade enough for you to understand or do you need pictures and letters spelled out for you.

Whore comments dont bother me hun. I've passed high school. Thanks, but nice try. LOL

Btw, I could give two fucks less about who races who, I just think that if you are called out and making such a big deal about being a huge street racer, that when you are asked to race, and the only excuse you can come up with is,,,,, I cant race cause I dont know you.. well that is pretty retarded. We are all car people, we built these things for reasons, dont make claim to something if you are not going to back it.

If you and Ray have said your peace through PM's good job. Other than that, whore comments and immature and crude remarks, get nowhere guys, grow up.

Dont let him get to you... his wife gets on and defends him. Watch out!! lol

If you and Ray have said your peace through PM's good job. Other than that, whore comments and immature and crude remarks, get nowhere guys, grow up.[/quote[

Yes , it is getting setup!! Just next time you stick your nose where it doesn't belong, know what your talking about so you don't make yourself look stupid again!! BTW, you otta be home barefoot and pegnant not talking on a race forum!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Guest hotrodmama024
Your clueless too!! Are you the one holding the beer bottle? :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Clueless to how all you old farts think you are cool. I dont drink, how many beers have you drank so far?

I would think that it would be embarrassing for a high tech LS1 to get beat by 35 year old technology.

Clueless to how all you old farts think you are cool. I dont drink, how many beers have you drank so far?

You weren't drinking it in that picture either, just holding the empty bottle!! Now once again, go cook your old man supper and leave the racing forums to us!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Guest hotrodmama024
hahahaha actually i have my men cook me dinner. Get it right, its the new age, women can go to work, and have equal rights. Look it up. Oh btw.. I can drive better them most men too.