Ramblerman

koolrayz

Umm, go back to school and learn how to use the english language if you want to smart off comments.

I get paid to race because I am a driver with paying sponsors. I race on a track, if he wants to run we can pm each other and set up a time and place. Since I did not direct the comment towards you, that would mean you are not involved in this conversation. Is that 5th grade enough for you to understand or do you need pictures and letters spelled out for you.

Whore comments dont bother me hun. I've passed high school. Thanks, but nice try. LOL

Btw, I could give two fucks less about who races who, I just think that if you are called out and making such a big deal about being a huge street racer, that when you are asked to race, and the only excuse you can come up with is,,,,, I cant race cause I dont know you.. well that is pretty retarded. We are all car people, we built these things for reasons, dont make claim to something if you are not going to back it.

If you and Ray have said your peace through PM's good job. Other than that, whore comments and immature and crude remarks, get nowhere guys, grow up.

WTF.......you stated (I could give two f#cks less)......and what school did you go to...and what grade did you complete..

You start off talking to me(the sting) and end up talking to me as if i were the ramblerman....we got you all flustard don't we.......calm down and breath.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha actually i have my men cook me dinner. Get it right, its the new age, women can go to work, and have equal rights. Look it up. Oh btw.. I can drive better them most men too.

Wow!! MEN? Seems you get around some!!If you have sissy old men that let ya push them around, more power to ya! You won't play that game with me though, you can bank on that!! Now go eat your supper your sissy old men cooked for ya!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Guest hotrodmama024
yes... men (plural) you got a problem with that? Means previous means present means future... You arent very good at making mean jokes. Why not get the make fun of people for Dummies and come back to see me.

You guys are fucking retarded. You get on here with your lame ass trash talk and then when you get called out you wont race. And now you want to do nothing but insult people you dont even know? Grow the fuck up, do some racing and quit talking shit on the internet liek your all badasses. ill be waiting for some dumbass come-back remark from ramblermouth

Wow!! MEN? Seems you get around some!!If you have sissy old men that let ya push them around, more power to ya! You won't play that game with me though, you can bank on that!! Now go eat your supper your sissy old men cooked for ya!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Anytime you wanna step in a ring old man, Ill show you who's schooling who, you retarded, non-educated hillbilly. Now go cook me dinner pops.

Seriously, take your mullet wearing, non-spelling ass home or go choke yourself and do the world a favor. Telling women who can out drive you, out school you and basically probably own you at everything in life is just gay. Have your midlife crisis somewhere else.

yes... men (plural) you got a problem with that? Means previous means present means future... You arent very good at making mean jokes. Why not get the make fun of people for Dummies and come back to see me.

HUH?

BTW, Your cars not sexy either!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Anytime you wanna step in a ring old man, Ill show you who's schooling who, you retarded, non-educated hillbilly. Now go cook me dinner pops.

Seriously, take your mullet wearing, non-spelling ass home or go choke yourself and do the world a favor. Telling women who can out drive you, out school you and basically probably own you at everything in life is just gay. Have your midlife crisis somewhere else.

Uhm skewz me maam!(am I doing better?) Your the one thats out of place on here not me!! Uneducated naw!! I actually have an associates degree in Automotive technology!! That means I can fix anything but a broken heart!! If you think you can out drive me come up and try!! Don't worry though, I have a 4WD wrangler to pull you out of the ditch afterwards!!! Now go carry your barefoot and pregnant ass in the kitchen and cook your ol man some supper!! Leave the racin up to us!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Uhm skewz me maam!(am I doing better?) Your the one thats out of place on here not me!! Uneducated naw!! I actually have an associates degree in Automotive technology!! That means I can fix anything but a broken heart!! If you think you can out drive me come up and try!! Don't worry though, I have a 4WD wrangler to pull you out of the ditch afterwards!!! Now go carry your barefoot and pregnant ass in the kitchen and cook your ol man some supper!! Leave the racin up to us!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

:gay:

Seriously, cut the mullet.

You guys are fucking retarded. You get on here with your lame ass trash talk and then when you get called out you wont race. And now you want to do nothing but insult people you dont even know? Grow the fuck up, do some racing and quit talking shit on the internet liek your all badasses. ill be waiting for some dumbass come-back remark from ramblermouth

Yes we trash talk when trash talk is thrown our way....you gotta problem with that... uh uh do ya.....im raising my fist in the air and laughing my ass off at your stupid ass....

And for the girls, if you come up this way on the 20th could you knit me a sweater.....make it red white and blue and maybe put team AMC on it please.....

so i agree with the skeptacism on racing somone you dont know....up in my area there are mad undercover cops trying to get us all the time. and the idea of keeping your license should hold more weight then proving to some people who can back up there shit talking.

......although i cant talk i have 11 points..

but man the shit got deep in this thread fast... where did all the shit talking come from? what happened to line them up and run em and fuck what people say.

Why do you guys get your rocks off arguing in front of a keyboard? You do realize how much it would cost to buy an AMC and make a 7 second car out of it... right??? Style costs money.. which is why your cars are faster than a lot of cars on here. Yes some people think AMC's are sexy, but I would rather have a car made this decade. In a way I wish I would have dropped that $20k into a beater. Then when people like you came along I could just pwn you, send you home, and put my turbo'd station wagon back in storage :cool: .

I respect any fast car just like the next man, but in this case the driver is proud of himself for picking on women :confused:

Edit: The post below me made me lol!

You do you realize how much it would cost to buy an AMC and make a 7 second car out of it... right??? Style costs money.. which is why your cars are faster than a lot of cars on here. Yes some people think AMC's are sexy, but I would rather have a car made this decade. In a way I wish I would have dropped that $20k into a beater. Then when people like you came along I could just pwn you, send you home, and put my turbo'd station wagon back in storage :cool: .

:

+1

one time i had diarrhea, and i swear it hit the toilet bowl at 200mph. for just one second, i was in awe................200mph, damn that's some fast shit. then i looked down into the toilet bowl, and saw nasty, ugly shit.

+1

one time i had diarrhea, and i swear it hit the toilet bowl at 200mph. for just one second, i was in awe................200mph, damn that's some fast shit. then i looked down into the toilet bowl, and saw nasty, ugly shit.

Well pall I just gotta tell something!! You still have that 200 mph. diarrhea, only this time its outta your mouth!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

hahahaha actually i have my men cook me dinner. Get it right, its the new age, women can go to work, and have equal rights. Look it up. Oh btw.. I can drive better them most men too.

I call BS, You made me and my wife 1 hell of a steak.

*******I interupt the "crap" talking for an anouncement*********

Well It appears Ramblerman has had a change of heart and agreed to a race

The results of which will be posted.

******please resume shit talking*********

No change of heart just proof you aren't a cop!!!! Don't act like I was scared to race cause that was not the case!! :cool: the ramblerman :cool:

Why do you guys get your rocks off arguing in front of a keyboard? You do realize how much it would cost to buy an AMC and make a 7 second car out of it... right??? Style costs money.. which is why your cars are faster than a lot of cars on here. Yes some people think AMC's are sexy, but I would rather have a car made this decade. In a way I wish I would have dropped that $20k into a beater. Then when people like you came along I could just pwn you, send you home, and put my turbo'd station wagon back in storage :cool: .

I respect any fast car just like the next man, but in this case the driver is proud of himself for picking on women :confused:

Edit: The post below me made me lol!

No..you don't get it...im talking about his (the LS1) up to date technologly versus the amc old school....throw the price of the cars out the window and start with the same car....i garantee and old school AMC engine can be built to be faster with less money....

If the women are going to put there two cents in,..then be prepared to take the heat...equal rights...

i garantee and old school AMC engine can be built to be faster with less money....

So your saying there is some engineering secrets in the AMC 35 year design that nobody else has been able to exceed much less match? LOL

What is it specifically that is in this said engine that allows this near magic power production. Funny how i dont remember any AMC racing teams that dominated any aspect of racing. Please enlighten me?

Guest Removed
i garantee and old school AMC engine can be built to be faster with less money....

id almost bet on it. When was the last time you went too a junkyard(other then the one in your backyard) and found a strong running amc 390 or 401?

So your saying there is some engineering secrets in the AMC 35 year design that nobody else has been able to exceed much less match? LOL

What is it specifically that is in this said engine that allows this near magic power production. Funny how i dont remember any AMC racing teams that dominated any aspect of racing. Please enlighten me?

Race Cars of The AMC HeritageKeywords: 1967, Grant, Rebel, AMC, SST, funny, car, top, fuel, flopper, blown, nitro, methane, E.T., eliminator, 1/4, drag, racing, record, heritage, ...

http://www.gallery.route66rambler.com/gallery2/main.php/v/racecars/ - 136k - Cached - Similar pages

The blocks were higher nickle content than the big three's v8s,...the webbing in todays performance blocks is what you seen in an AMC block over 30years ago , and the heads were superior for there time...and i would bet they probably can still flow with your LS1 heads(after porting) maybe better 35 years later...so you tell me.....

By the way did you know Dick Maskins( owner of Dart products) use to run an AMC pro stock car........and he told me and a buddy of mine at a show years ago that his knowledge of building a stonger engine for chevy along with better heads derived from his experience with AMC......Mainly he said the strong blocks and the head flow.......hey but what the hell does he know......i could show you strong resemblance between an AMC block and aftermarket blocks today....thats why an AMC block can support over 1000hp without destroying itself...

Trans am racing (road racing) was very popular in the 60s and early 70s....and AMC won back to back titles in 1971 & 2....and also did very well in NHRA and IHRA Stock classes and pro stock, also did pretty good in Nascar and the baja 500 along with pikes peak...